chapter six

Right now we're at school, watching football match. Jackson hyung has to play as well, so here I am stuck with yungjae.

"So, your jinyoung hyung's little sister?" He asked for the 3rd time now.

He's really annoying me. But I can't yell at him. So I just nodded for the 3rd time controlling my anger.

"Hmm...you do look like him anyways" he said back
And thank god, after that he didn't asked anything.

"Hi! Youngjae hyung," I heard someone calling. So, i looked over them, it was yugyeom and bambam. Aishh! I forgot about these kids. Another explanation to do.

"Oh hey! yugyeom and bambam why were you guys so late?" Yungjae asked.

"Sorry hyung, we got stuck somewhere, but who is the girl with you?" Yugyeom asked.

"Oh, she's jinyoung hyung's little sister" he told them.

"Jinyoung hyung has a sister?" Yugyeom asked.

"What did I just told you? Yes he has" yugjae replied while glaring at yugyeom.

"Wow! She's really cute" bambam said winking at me flirtily.
Jinja....aishh...that kid, he can flirt with anyone. Wait, just let me turn back to myself , I'll teach him a lesson.

"Behave bambam, if jinyoung hyung found out that you're flirting with his baby sister, your dead." Yungjae said sternly.

'Thank you for that speech youngjae' I thought to myself.

I was really pissed inside, I wasn't even paying attention to the match anymore.

Finally match is over. Mark hyung's team won with one goal.

We all went to nearby restaurant to celebrate.
Everyone is happy, but I noticed mark hyung is kinda quiet today. And I guessed Jackson hyung noticed it too.

"Mark what's wrong? You're not happy?" Jackson asked

"It's not that I'm not happy, it's just.........you know.....I'm really angry at jinyoung, but I'm missing him, I remember him telling me how much he love to see me playing, I remember how he used to embrace me with hug after every match, even though we lose the match." Mark explain to Jackson with kinda sad voice.

I miss you too hyung, right now I can't even embrace you, it'll be awkward. I thought to myself feeling sad.

"It's OK mark, he'll back soon." Jackson said with comforting voice.

Mark just nooded and looked at me smiling.
"So, jinia you tell me how was I playing?" He asked.

"Oppa was the best" I said showing him thumbs up with an honest smile.

"Thank you jinia" mark hyung said while pinching my cheek, this time with a real smile. I blushed.

I don't know why, but I can't help it, I blush everytime mark hyung pinch my cheek.

But to tell you, what's most ridiculous today? I noticed that whole time yugyeom was staring at me.

A/N: sorry for short chapter. Anyways keep voting and commenting if you like this story. Ily :)