Chapter 3

Now everyone has their own type of afternoon schedules. Some are free to enjoy it with their friends, others just plain unlucky to spend it behind studying their arse off. What I mean is, kids that study by themselves at home would enjoy their afternoon playing or hanging out with their friends. Cycling, Rope skipping or playing football & cricket are some of the common activities to engage with. You've your friends from school, neighbours from the same building or cousins from the same area you live in to give you company in the afternoon.

What happens to those lazy mofos not studying by themselves at home? Well basically they've private tuitions at home or they have to attend any coaching centres. If you have an awesome teacher, you'll have a wonderful time studying but if not, the situation is dreadning. Same applies for the coaching, your result & performance matters. The good thing about coaching is you might have your friends from school or other people of similar age to interact with. So either ways, when studying for the later, it ends normally after two-three hours, you're exhausted like shit & there's nothing else that could keep you away from eating like a gorilla when you get home or get rid from your private tutor.

You know what's the typical evening snacks? Well most of the time its plain biscuits & a glass of milk glaring at you or simply a bowl of noodles. If you're lucky & your mom is in a good mood, you might end up getting sandwiches, meat balls, fries & greasy fast food.

Then as being the typical Bengali parents, they'll prevent you to watch television for a really long time and force you to go and finish your leftover studies. Grunting you'll have to obey them otherwise there's this risk of not getting dinner which you'll never want to miss.

Finally when you're done with the studying bullshit, you'll have some time to yourself when you'll watch television, or play video games or simply stalk people like a creep on social media. That being said, you'll also have to spend some time with your family i.e your dad, siblings and grand parents about how your entire day was. That calls out to be the family time and if you do not take part in it, your mom won't hesitate to beat the shit out of you (in a good way of course).

Finally after this immense stressful day you'll drop on your bed with a thump and plan the events for tomorrow if you're really that organized or just simply ditch any planning and fall into a deep sleep from all the exhaustion.

Please vote or comment if you find it interesting! It would mean a lot to me! xxx