Chapter 1

*Flash back sort of thing mostly just a peek into their past*

- Harry at 8 years old - Lou 5

*Harry 8 years old in the backyard of the Warren's house with his mother Anne.*

"Harry!" Anne chimed from the back porch. "stay where I can see you silly"

" Yes mum!" Harry happily replied. He was trying to practice his shifting into his wolf form. He had only really gotten down how to grow his ears and tail but he was getting better.

Anne leaned back resting on the back of her chair watching here son happily shifts back and forth. She closes her eyes listing to Harry's soft laughter relaxing in the warm autumn sun.

~~~~

Anne awoke some time later to the sound of crying. She jumps up realizing that she must have fallen asleep. She looked up to see the sun had gone down for about two hours.

She heard it again.... the crying but it was faint.

"HARRY!" Anne screamed. She ran to the edge of the property next to a dense forest.

"MUMMY!" Harry cried back. Anne halted immediately running down the side of the woods a few feet away. But where did that other cry come from? She wondered but it was pushed to the back of her mind when she caught a glimpse of her son. She could see his little chest heaving up and down he was crouched over something- or well someone. To be exact it looked like another little boy.

" Harry what are you doing?!" She cried as her voice shook. " Who is this Harry?" She questioned. " where did he come from?"

" He came from the forest mummy he was crying." Harry whispers he seemed scared to wake the little boy in his arms.

Harry, honey let me see him." Anne whispered back. Harry slowly turned from crouching over the boy to laying him across his lap. Anne could see that the boy was in fact sleeping. He was so much smaller than Harry probably only about 4 or 5 years old he had light brown hair and very tan skin he wore just a tattered white shirt and a pair of shorts. Anne could smell that he was a werewolf as well.

" Harry where is his mother?" Anne asked.

Before Harry could reply another scream cut him off. Anne looked at Harry shocked as he simply said.

" that's her."

-------

"Harry get inside right now!" Anne commanded.

" No mummy I don't want to leave him."

" I will carry him Harry now come on we have to find your father." Anne said as she gently removed the small boy from Harry's arms.

"Be careful mummy don't wake him!" Harry pleaded.

"He's alright Harry" Anne said while shifting the small boy in her arms. He squirmed slightly but never waking fully.

Once inside their small house on the warren estate Anne quickly put the boy on Harry's bed and went to find her mate. Harry Watched the small boy from the end of his bed. He could see the others boys small chest rise faintly up and down. Until the boy woke with a start sitting up straight Crying out for his mother.

"MUMMY!" The small boy cried reaching out for her as if she was there. Harry was startled by the little boys cries so he crawled up next to him and tried to calm him down by speaking.

" please stop crying." Harry begged.

Sobs wracked through the other boys body.

" please just try to calm down my daddy will find your mummy!" Harry pleaded with the younger boy. The boy only cried harder at the mention of his mum. Harry could feel his stomach flipping at the sound of the boys cries. So he did what came naturally to him. Something his mother would do whenever he was sick or if he was crying because he scraped his knee on the ground. Harry started to sent him. He pushed the younger boy back to laying. The boy let out a small squeak of surprise at the sudden movement. Harry then began to rub their faces together trying to comfort the boy with his sent.