Chapter 16

sorry this took so long I have been really depressed lately and had no motivation or ideas on how to continue this so I think after I post this I might go back and re write the first couple of chapters...... so enjoy :) 

Chapter 16

Louis didn't know how to feel. He could feel Harry's constant worry and guilt through the bond he could also feel something more but Louis refused to accept the thought of it. He was to exhausted after the 3 days of almost constant sex he felt like he could sleep for a whole month.

He sighed and shut his eyes trying to block out all of the thoughts and feelings of the alpha that lay only inches from him on the small bed.

Harry whined and pleaded with Louis though the bond. The alpha Had given up on trying to physically get Louis to answer him. Now just hoping for something ANYTHING to come through the bond from Louis.

Harry's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the door to there small medical room. The smell of others intruding the small safe space of the newly bonded mates instantly putting the alpha into deference mode.

The fresh bond and the last bit of the alphas rut still clinging to his bones causing Harry to snap to attention. Throwing his naked body over Louis's equally as naked body to shielding him from the intruders prying eyes.

Louis groaned mentally rolling his eyes at the idiot who would enter the room of an alpha in rut. Everyone knows that it's basically a death wish.

Louis's eyes shot open when he heard the unsure voice of his beta friend.

"We brought you some-" a bone rattling growl cutting off Niall as he bowed his head in respect and fear. Louis had to clench his thighs to keep from letting more slick spill out his body all too ready to please his alpha.

"Sorry" Niall continued in a small voice to try to show that he wasn't a threat to the alpha. "We brought you some hot water in the basin so you could get clean and we brought some clean clothes for you guys."

Harry only snarled in response muscles tensing preparing to attack Niall. Louis quickly threw his arms around his alphas shoulders burying Harry's face into his scent gland. While whining through the bond to distract harry from Niall giving the beta a chance to run and shut the door behind him.

Harry nipped at the mark that tied them together Louis squirmed at the feeling as the small bites sent shocks through his body. The smaller boy whined again though the bond not trusting his voice as he sent his thoughts through that he wanted to bathe while the water was hot.

Harry chuckled at his thoughts all this time trying to get him to speak and now he finally responds. The alpha shuffled off the small bed and Louis shuffled as well following the alpha. Swinging his feet off the sided getting ready to stand but was swiftly picked up bridal style by the larger male. Louis flushed beet red and huffed.

"I can walk you know." his sass slowly creeping back up as he was annoyed by being carried.

"Oh can you now?" harry sassed back smirking as he set Louis down on his feet only a few steps from the basin.

"Yes I can." Louis puffed out his chest and went to take a step away from the alpha that was still holding on to him.

It only took one step before his legs turned to jello and he fell into the very cocky alphas arms. Louis frowned and grumbled.

"Fine carry me."

~~~~

You would think with the small size of the basin that they would take turns but no. Harry wasn't having any of that and got in with Louis. Pulling the smaller boy onto his lap so that Louis could lean his back on Harry's chest. Louis almost snapped at the alpha to get out because he was spilling the water, until he felt the large warm hands work out all the sore knots in his shoulders.

 Louis turned to putty in his hands, letting the alpha do as he pleased hands roaming all over down his back and his hips even massaging his thighs. Louis was in heaven as Harry worked his way back up his body cupping his hands together to pour water onto Louis head. As harry massaged the small omegas scalp Louis moaned at the feeling slowly slipping into a bliss out state as he purred happily at the feeling.

Harry let out a deep pleased rumble in reply. Using one hand in the smaller males hair and pulling his head to the side while wrapping his other arm around Louis's middle to pull him closer.

Harry hovered his nose above the fresh bond mark breathing in Louis's now stronger more potent sent mixed with his own.

The alpha pressed his lips to the fresh mark that tied them together. Louis stopped purring when Harry whispered against the bond.

"Please Louis give me a chance."

The silence broke the alpha's heart until there was a small barely audible.

"Okay."