rewrite Chapter 2

I don't like the way I was originally writing this story so I have decided to redo the beginning chapters to try to get over my writers block.  so here is chapter 2.....again chapter 3 soon hopefully. :)

*authors note: yes that is the actors for the conjuring and conjuring 2.....oh and Annabelle. That is who Ed and Lorraine are Based off of in this story and the building is the black market ring where they keep the omegas.... just the above ground view the omegas are kept underground.* have a nice day and I hope you enjoy my story!!!!- thaliagrace20

-Harry's point of view-

Des Harry's father drives into the main city of London. With Harry and their master Mr. Warren in the back divided by the small cab-like divers window between the front and the back.

"Where are you taking me to?" the younger of the two alphas asked from the back seat of the car.

" well Lorraine and I think that it's finally time. You have proven yourself to me and my family so we have decided to do this for you."

"Time for what? What are you doing for me?" Harry questions not really paying much attention to what he was saying, but paying more attention to the road signs and shops that fly by. Trying to memorize the way back home in case something were to happen to Ed and the alpha had to protect him and get him home. Just what your usual alpha bodyguard worries about.

" mating Harry that's what we're talking about." He knew the black markets were a touchy subject around Harry. Due to his background of his mother being in one.

"Ed you know I don't like those omega black market rings." harry grumbles flatly.

"I'm not taking you there simply to fuck and leave Harry your not even In a rut." Ed pointed out. " I'm talking about choosing a mate for life."

It hit the young alpha like a ton of bricks. Ed wanted him to choose a mate for life from one of those god awful rings. Harry was about to tell Ed he didn't want to buy an omega from a ring effectively supporting the cruel and inhumane treatment of the omega wolves. But the older human male beat him to the punch like he already knew what the alpha was going to say.

"It's the only way to get an omega safely."

Harry raised an eyebrow to the comment and Ed was quick to correct himself.

"You know any lone omegas are gathered and either sold to the market or killed on the spot this is the only way."

Even if he could get past the thought of working with one of those shady rings to get an omega what about all the other omegas that will have to stay in that hell hole.

It would kill him inside as an alpha who knows the horrible stories that his mother told him about those places and how the alphas treated her.

Normally alphas are only taken to the rings when in a rut to breed some unwilling omega and only make more omegas for the ring to torture and sell.

Some poor omegas even got accidentally matted with an alpha. If the guards weren't careful to supervise the whole ordeal an alpha could easily bond to an omega with one bite. The alphas mother told him of a male omega "rare" she would say and quite beautiful if not stuck in the hell they had to call home. He was used by alphas during their ruts but the guards got careless and one Alpha quickly bonded with the poor omega. They were ripped apart once the alphas owner found out and refused to buy the bonded omega.

" Come on Harry, snap out of it." Ed's calm but strong voice broke him out of whatever trance had taken hold of him. " This is a good thing you have to think of it as saving one omegas life from living like that, just like how Des chose your mother to save!"