Chapter 5

*picture on top or side is ed and lorrain's house.*

Chapter 5

--Harry's pov--

He doesn't like me. He doesn't want me near him. Why. I really just want to hold his little body. My alpha was screaming at me to just pick him up hold him close and never let go.

But he doesn't want me.

I leaned against the opposite side of the limo and stared at the omega. Louis was curling in on him self he was turned as far away from me as possible head turned towards the window watching everything fly pass us. He shivered slightly just barely noticeable.

"Are you cold? Do u need more clothes? I ask quickly i quickly took of my scrubs top with out thinking. I look up with my arm outstretched the shirt almost touching Louis.
He starred back at me with huge doe eyes. I could smell his fright quickly overpower the bleach that covered his skin.

"Oh um sorry do you want it or-" i was cut off mid sentence by his soft voice.

"I'll take it."

I stared at him with a dumb look on my face watching like the world was in slow-mo as he took the garment out of my hand. He slipped it over top of the hospital gown the loose shirt that fit slightly snug on me engulfed the smaller boy. The top bunched into his lap looking like there was enough to almost go down to his knees if he were standing. My inner alpha was loving every second of seeing the small omega being swallowed hole by the top. I haven't realized that I had stared releasing a low content rumble of happiness from my chest till I looked back to Louis's eyes.

He stared at me in shock as I saw the heat crawl up his face from his neck to his cheeks causing him to become flustered. He looked away quickly starring out the window again. I looked out his window as well and soon realized we were pulling up the long driveway of the Warren estate.

"Were here." Ed spoke suddenly spoke causing me and Louis to snap our head in his direction, his head turned slightly poking through the window to the front part of the limo.

" Ok." Louis spoke quietly, he was shaking still but this time Im positive that it was not from the cold.

----Louis pov----

I could see a huge house at the end of the driveway. It was made mostly out of brick looked like to make it very secure and safe. It had windows every where the I could see. The house seemed to be in like an L shape possibly? The front door was in the crook of the house with a small balcony above it I could see two women standing out on it. One looked vaguely familiar and the other I couldn't place. I saw a hand shoot toward the window I was looking out of, it was Harry's hand.

"Look!" he half shouted in excitement. "There's my mum and Lorraine." He smiled happily waving to the two women.

Wait.... Harry's mum? Why dose she look so familiar......probably because harry is her son. I brush off the weird feeling and get out of the limo after harry feeling the large scrub top cover just to the end of my bum.... thank god.

As I walk around the limo to the front of the house to where harry and the others are waiting. I heard harry talking excitedly to his mum as I come around from behind the limo to stand near harry. I look up to see more people slowly come piling to join in the commotion. I can see a few females they smell all like betas. And then i see the men lot of men at least ten maybe more.....all alphas. I see one that is a little to close to comfort sniff the air heavily. I felt to exposed the hospital gown i start pulling on the top harry had given me trying to cover more of me. I could feel myself start to shake as the unknown alpha got closer. I tried to shuffle away come the alpha without causing a ruckus, only to walk straight into Harry's shirtless torso.