Chapter 13

I almost didn't get this chapter published before the end of the month but thank god I finally did it. So far this is the only new years resolution that I haven't broken XD

~~~~~~~~

"Harry shi-Harry! Harry please." Louis moaned squirming underneath the alpha.

Not able to move far because he was pinned to the queen size bed. The alpha kissing and nipping at his collar bones moving his way up the side of the smaller boys neck over where he would put his bond mark. The tiny nub of the gland resting just beneath the omegas skin that would bind them together for life.

Harry pulled back and louis whined back arching trying to regain the alpha's touch to his heated skin. The alpha gently forced louis back on to the bed with a firm had to the smaller boys chest. Louis whined loudly needing more of the alpha's touch, he could feel his own dick strain against his boxers. He also felt something he wasn't really useds to in his boxers his bum and inner thighs were soaked from what the small boy could only guess was his slick.

Harry growled taking the omegas face in has hands and kissing the small boy harshly. Forcing louis's mouth open with his tongue and roaming his mouth unceremoniously. Louis moaned against the alphas attack on his mouth. Harry grinded there cloth covered cocks together causing louis to gasp as the pleasure shot up his spine. The alpha backed away from louis to jerk himself in front of the omega. Louis realized that they were no longer wearing their boxers.... Did harry take them off before louis noticed... he stopped caring when he felt a it. Harry was lining himself up with louis's hole. The omega whined the feeling the slight proding pressure. Harry growled teeth inches from where he would place his bond mark slowly pushed forward into the smaller boy. Louis could feel the burning stretch and teeth bite down on his throat.

~~~

"Uahhh!" Louis moaned as he came into the bed sheets. Gasping louis shot up feeling a dull aching in his bum as it clenched hard around nothing. He was alone.

It was a dream.

Sighing louis flopped back down on the bed dramatically only to be met with the wet sticky sheets covered in slick and sweat surrounding him. He had to be quick about this he glanced at the clock noticing that he had about an hour to wash the sheets and shower before anyone would notice what happened.

~~~~~

Harry and the Warrens along with a small group of alphas had been gone a week longer than expected. So now ending two week with no contact from Harry was making the little omega on edge. The first week of being away from the alpha had been heaven for Louis. No one to watch over him and breath down his neck, or treat him like he was going to break any second. But by the second week.......He was in hell.

The omega side of Louis made him well...needy.

His inner omega was begging for his alpha... wait not his alpha... just an alpha yeah thats all.

Anne had barely been on speaking terms with him sense she found out he was taking suppressants. Lucky for him Anne hadn't told anyone about it. And Niall.... Oh lord the two boys had been around each other so much that they were getting on each others last nerves. Louis had asked Niall multiple times to help him get out of the estate that was surrounded by alpha guards. The Beta had only gotten more angry with Louis and vouched for the Warrens and for Harry claiming he wasn't like those other alphas. That only made Louis more pissed off at Niall for not understanding and not realizing that not everything was about Harry.

The boys now walked back to the infirmary to restock some of the supplies. Neither one of them really wanting to talk after their last argument. Louis skin itched though to ask niall about the pills and the dream he had. The quiet only making the small omegas gitters worse till he finally got up the nerve to speak.

"I need stronger pills."Louis mumbled to the beta still aware of all the alphas and betas wondering around them.

"Like hell you do." Niall replied bitterly.

"I do Niall!" Louis yelled but covered his mouth to wiper to the beta stuttering. "I-I had a dream."

"A Dream?" Niall scoffed. "That's all? Seriously Louis the pill I gave you worked just fine, If I were to give you stronger pills they could change you in ways you definitely wouldn't like."

Louis stood shocked at Niall's outburst. "What do you mean change me?"

"Your personality, your instincts would show through ten time more, Basically you would act more like a submissive omega." Niall stopped walking and Louis stopped with him to hear what the Beta had to say. Niall couldn't even look the other boy in the eyes as he spoke. "Well hell Louis if I gave you stronger pills without you really needing them they could make you sterile."

Louis remained silent thinking everything through in his head. If Louis was sterile maybe Harry wouldn't want him anymore and he could leave. But there is also a chance that they would take him back to that place.... Return him and everyone knows a sterile omega is a dead omega.

Louis was too caught up in his own thoughts to even notice the warrens van pull up and all the occupants hop out to rush around back to help one alpha in particular get out.

Harry.

The alpha was stumbling and holding a blood soaked rag to his face, slurring out incomprehensible words to the group.

Louis stood stunned at the scene before him he felt Niall rush past towards the building instructing the men to bring Harry inside. When Harry and the group were out of sight he could feel his legs move on autopilot towards the building.

~~~~~

The craziness had finally subsided most of the people had left except for NIall and his father, and anne who was in the room with Harry. Louis sat out in the small waiting room. Not quite sure what to do with himself his. The bloody rag that Harry had been holding to his face was strewn haphazardly on the floor. Louis decided to try to make himself useful and clean up the bloody towel and some drops of blood that had made their way onto the floor. Louis tried to use a clean side of the too soaked towel to wipe up the spots on his hands and knees. Groaning in frustration when the blood only smeared around more.

"Thats alot of blood."

Louis jumped yelping loudly but quickly trying to cover it up with a very fake cough. The Alpha that Louis recognized as Steve was standing awkwardly in the doorway arms full of fresh towels staring at the blood splatters. A loud growl from behind Louis cut him off before he could reply to the other alpha.

Louis gasped when he turned around to see a bloody Harry standing behind him topless and furiously glaring at the other alpha.

"Harry what the hell are you doing!?"

Louis reacted quickly grabbing a clean towel from Steve and rushing to press it to Harry's face to keep from getting even more blood on the floor.

Harry's alpha was pleased to see that the small curvy omega was paying attention to him and not the other unmated alpha in the room with them. There was a low grumble of happiness coming from Harry.

Louis rolled his eyes such typical alpha bull crap.

Harry had secured his arms around the smaller boys waist and was happily breathing in the sent of the very annoyed omega. Louis tried to push out of Harry's hold he really did but an omega trying to push away an alpha was like a bunny trying to knock down a brick wall, it was hopeless.

Louis groaned as Harry happily scented him rubbing their faces together before burying his head into Louis's neck.

"Why the hell is no one getting this caveman alpha off of me!?" louis shouted at the ceiling as Harry had forced his head up to get better access.

"Harry is very close to his rut and separating you two could trigger it." Niall's father spoke softly continuing to try to keep from setting the alpha off. "He could attack us and mate you right here right now."

Louis froze heart rate jumping so high so fast that he could have sworn that he was having a heart attack.

Harry was almost starting his rut and louis was currently trapped in his arms.

Shit.