I'm sorry

I'm sorry to you all i have failed you. my life has been so hectic and crazy like i literally had 5 teeth pulled this past Wednesday. and thats just the beginning of all the shit that has been dumped on me. 

and honestly i have no idea where i even wanna go with this story like i had absolutely no plan for it. I also thought it was gonna be way easier to write smut and sexy stuff but......its a lot harder than i thought it would be. 

so i think I'm taking a break from this story and possibly re-writing the beginning because i think its just actual shit but we will see what happens.

ALSO 

I really what to write a different story that I think you all will love. it will be a/b/o  that is like the only thing I write lol. 

and I actually have a plan on where I want this story to go because i basing this story on a Netflix series and it will be kinda similar to that in the beginning but it will change a lot though the middle and end.

but i have been struggling on if i wanna switch things up and make it alpha!Louis and omega!harry or go with my normal alpha Harry and omega Louis....... tell me what you guys think i should do if you would want the reverse roll or my normal one. 

again I'm sorry for the wait please forgive me. <3