cake ♡ jungkook

Pink and Violet roses were decorating the cake, which the sweetest boy I had ever seen put in front of me.

"Happy birthday, sweetie.", he smiled at me.

"Oh, Jungkook! I totally didn't expect this!", I giggled as I stared at him in awe.

The people around us in the Cafe seemed to dissolve in my vision, the only person I saw was him and his dark brown eyes. Whenever he looked at me I could feel the goosebumps causing me to shiver. His stare was so intense that I felt like drowning in a bathtub full of bubbles.

It had been three weeks since we had met in the halls of the university and he started talking to me. Ever since then our ways crossed and he started to take me out. My friends told me to be careful. Jungkook was no good news. However I never really heard bad news about him and the way I got to know him, showed me that behind his intense gaze there was a sweet boy looking for love. Little did I know, what kind of love he was looking for.

A warm summer night approached as I was getting ready to meet up with Jungkook. As secretive as he always was he didn't tell me what we were going to do. Being used to it, I happily put on my baby blue dress and my little make up.
To be honest, meeting with a guy was new for me. I had never had a boyfriend before and always followed my mother's words to stay away from them. However Jungkook was different and I could tell that because whenever he touched me it felt so soft that I wanted him to touch me everywhere. Even though I was scared I would explode of the feeling his soft fingers always gave me. His dark red lips sent shivers down my spine and whenever he put his lips on me I wanted him to tighten his grip, until we become one.

These soft fingers of him were knocking against the door, causing my heart to jump a little. Not trying to rush, I calmly walked towards the door. With a white lily in his hands, he was standing in front of me with his mischievous smile.
Already feeling the blood rushing to my cheeks I took the flower out of his hands.

"Thank you for this flower.", I smiled at him as he stepped inside, dangerously close to my face.

"Yeah, you're welcome. I saw this lily at the flower shop and I just knew - this is exactly what I want to give you."

Giggling I stepped back and rushed towards the kitchen to put the flower into a glass of water. Soon, I felt his large hands wrapped around me causing me to gasp a little.

"What are you doing?", I laughed when I suddenly felt his lips on my skin.

My expression changed and I tried to fight this feeling which was trying to take over my mind. Heavily breathing I put his hands off me, turning around with wide opened eyes. The look in his eyes was different to the look I was used to. I could sense him longing for something, longing for something badly. Trying to ignore whatever was going on inside his mind, I put his hand in mine and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Where do you want to go tonight?", I tilted my head lightly and smiled at him.

We ended up going to the probably most romantic place on earth. Sitting on the cementrated ground, we were watching the colourful water falling from the bridge. The couples next to us didn't exist for me. In my head I had this image of us being the only ones, sitting in front of this large bridge. My head rested on his shoulder and his fingers were playing with mine. He seemed quiet the whole evening, but I ignored it.