pacify her ♡ taehyung

"That's Rose.", Taehyung nodded at the girl standing next to him.

With a shy smile she looked at me, hiding behind Taehyung's broad shoulders. She already knew that she had to be careful with me. I was Taehyung's best friend ever since we were little kids running around in kindergarten.

Knowing I usually didn't like his girlfriends, Taehyung shot a warning glance at me. I sighed quietly as I stepped forward to reach my hand towards Rose.

"Hi.",was all I could say.

Her hand was very small and extremely soft. By looking at her hands I could tell that she was a very neat person.

"T-Taehyung told me a lot about you!", she awkwardly tried to start a conversation.

"Oh, really?", I laughed trying to be nice, even though I wanted to tell her that I had just found out about her a day ago.

"Yes! I hope we'll get along!"

Since I knew I wasn't good at lying I didn't say anything and just nodded at her. From the corner of my eye I could see Taehyung rolling his eyes.

It wasn't the case at all that I hated all of his girlfriends. It was simply annoying me that Taehyung was extremely dumb at choosing the girls. And he dated many, so that each month I was introduced to another girl who had fallen for his extraordinary handsome face. But the same thing about all of these girls was that none of them wanted the real Taehyung. Taehyung got used to adapting his behaviour to every girl which left me entertained and happy, when he finally realised that those relationships were going nowhere. By time, Taehyung seemed to become desperate and I couldn't understand him because all he had to do was open his eyes and notice me.

Rose had finally left and Taehyung was shaking his head as he walked towards me.

"This time you should've been nicer. You didn't even try!", he sat down next to me as he grabbed the bottle of coke.

"Excuse me! I was so nice that I sometimes thought I had to be a bit more...honest.", I shrugged.

He faked a loud laugh as he leaned back, still shaking his head.

"You should thank me.", I hissed at him.

"I'll thank you the next time when you're actually trying to be nice. Because you know this time... this time it's serious.", he almost whispered the last part.

Shocked, I turned my head towards him in slow motion. He ignored me and continued to stare into the TV screen. I kept on looking at him, waiting for a response. Just when I thought he wasn't ever going to answer, we started talking at the same time.

"You first.", he mumbled.

"No, you."

"I just wanted to say that I don't want to explain this now.", he was about to stand up but I grabbed his shirt, not letting him leave.

"Oh, and how you'll have to explain!", I laughed.

The mood suddenly changed as he looked at me, seeming very serious. Finally I let go of his shirt, confused about what was going on inside his head.

"I'm just tired, you know. Rose is such a cute girl and this time I'll put all my effort into it so that it really works. I want it to work this time like I've never wanted it before.", Taehyung's dark eyes were drilling into me.