alphabet boy ♡ namjoon

Senior year, my last year as a student in school. As I entered the halls I could feel the sadness quietly crawling up. Even though I was looking forward to never seeing my schoolmates again, I wasn't ready to quit this important time of my life. In short, I didn't want to become an adult.

"How's your timetable?", Sunny asked me as I walked towards my first class.

"It's okay I guess, I just have a class with the new teacher which kind of angers me."

"Why? I heard he's not that bad.", Sunny tried to keep up with my pace, which probably looked funny to outstanders since she had short legs compared to mine.

Even though my grades weren't the best and I wasn't that studious at all, I got very nervous about the final grades. The test at the end of the year basically decided whether you would end up working as a taxi driver or become a student of one of the good universities.

"Well, it's senior year I want teachers I know are able to help me good. Not a newbie - how could they even make him have a senior class?", I felt my nerd side creeping up.

"How about you first get to know me?", a low voice suddenly appeared behind me.

In the speed of light I turned around to face my new English teacher. My mouth dropped open as I stared at him in awe. He looked very young with his light brown hair and his casual clothes.

"Are you the teacher?", Sunny stuttered behind me.

Hoping he would say no I could feel my heart pumping. My face was as red as a tomato, I was sure about that. Not only was I startled about the fact that I had kind of insulted my new teacher, but also because of his handsome face. How could I ever focus in class?

"Yes, I am. Are you two in my class now?", his deep voice was giving me goosebumps as he tilted his head and raised his eyebrow, staring directly into my eyes.

With shaky hands I grabbed my timetable out of my bag again. Even though I was sure I had a class with him now, I still hoped that maybe I didn't. As I grabbed the piece of paper out of my bag, he stood right behind me and I could see him smirk as he saw what I didn't want to see.

"Come in.", he opened the door as he widely smiled at me.

Still not having said anything, I lowered my head as I walked into the classroom where, luckily, everyone was minding their own business. As I was brushing my new teacher he suddenly leaned down to me:"Come to me after class, I think we should talk about what you just said."

In one moment I thought he was very appealing and even flirting, in the other he looked like any other teacher. Shyly I nodded as I quickly walked to my seat which was in the very back, next to the window.

As he started his lesson I didn't dare to look up once. Why did I feel so intimidated by him? I didn't want class to end because I didn't want to face him on the other hand I just wanted it all to get over with quickly.

Time always does what you don't want. When you want to enjoy it, time flies. And when you want it to pass quickly, it takes longer. The bell rang and I felt my heart beating unhealthily fast. The other students were quick to rush out, leaving me and my new teacher alone too soon.

"So, what did you think about my lesson?", he asked me while he packed some books into his bag.

"Good.", I simply muttered.