play date ♡ hoseok

"Babe?", his husky voice caused me to shiver.

"Hm?", I smiled even though he couldn't see me.

"Are you free right now?"

A little chuckle escaped my lips as I stared at the rooftop laying on my bed.

"Depends.", I teased him.

I could hear him smirking through the phone.

"Come over.", he demanded.

"What will we do?", I stood up walking towards my wardrobe.

"Play."

3 months earlier

As I played with the sleeves of my dress, I joyfully walked towards the arcade. I didn't mind coming here alone while everyone else came in groups. The only thing I cared about was having some fun. And being an antisocial person I preferred having some time out alone.

Hours passed and I still felt his gaze on my back. But whenever I turned around he was nowhere to be seen. Grunting I walked towards the exit when I was grabbed by the guy whose gaze I was familiar with.

"Let's play a game together, shall we?", his smile was irritating me since it wasn't really a warm smile but not a cold one either. There were emotions behind his smile I couldn't figure out.

"Sure.", I nodded and followed him as he tightly held onto my hand.

I would lie if I said that I didn't have fun with him. Even though he always was better than me, it never got boring.
After we had competed against each other so many times I was out of breath. He was a little out of breath too as he looked at me from the side, showing me his beautiful smile.

Everyone was leaving as he stepped closer towards me. I was fascinated by his handsome face and could feel my pulse rising when I felt his warm breathing on my cheek.

"Do you want to play some more?", he tilted his head lightly as his eyes intensely stared into mine.

Rising my eyebrows I didn't reply but just looked at him confused. Instead of waiting for a reply any longer he grabbed my hand and started walking outside.

I had a weird feeling in my stomach, however I couldn't tell if it was telling me to go away or stay with him. So I just decided to stay with him and continued on following him.

"Cold, isn't it?", he smiled at me while we were still walking on the streets.

The night was approaching which was why the streetlights were already turned on.

"Yes...", I mumbled.

I was taken aback because he was still holding my hand. Not that I really minded, his hand was very soft and warm around mine.

"Hopefully it'll snow this Christmas.", he tried to keep up the conversation.

Sadly I wasn't the kind of person who was able to keep a conversation interesting, which led us to walk in silence for quite some minutes.

"Where are you taking me?"

His expression immediately changed as I had picked up my courage to talk again. Instead of having a blank expression he was smiling now and squeezed my hand lightly.