Pandemonium

Echo, dressed in black pants and a white top, found Clary and Simon with Maureen, sitting on top of Simon's van. They were stationed just outside of Pandemonium. When Clary saw her sister, she smiled.

"Echo!"

Echo strode up to the van and looked up at her sister, "Hey, fancy meeting you here."

Clary gave a short laugh, "You knew I would be here."

Echo gave a sly smile, "Yeah, I kind of did. You planning on going in?"

Clary shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe. I still have to paint the van."

Echo folded her arms, "And what's the new band name?"

The trio sitting on top of the van glanced at each other with a smile.

"Rock Solid Panda." Simon's smile reached his ears.

Clary giggled, "Well I'm feeling inspired."

The trio slipped off of the van and Clary took a can of spray paint and started to get to work on her new art piece. Simon, Maureen and Echo stood behind her and watched. Soon, Clary stepped back and examined her work. When Echo eyed the art she noticed the symbol that Clary drew in her sketchbook earlier that day.

Maureen noticed, "What tag is that?"

Clary was confused, "Whoa, I didn't even mean to draw that. That's the second time today."

Maureen slowly walked back to the van and Echo watched as Clary stared at the symbol. Echo shifted her gaze so that she was looking at the various people walking into the club. Nothing seemed out of place to her; that was until she heard Clary complain.

Echo whipped her focus back to Clary. Clary was standing in front of a blond guy dressed entirely in black. But what concerned Echo were the markings on his skin.

"You can see me?" the blond asked Clary.

Simon and Maureen looked at Clary as if she were crazy.

Clary had her flirt face on, "Yeah, that's kind of the point."

Echo hurried over to Clary just as the boy answered her, "You have the sight?"

"Wait, the what?" Clary said as Echo put either hand on Clary's shoulders. Echo looked right into the boy's eyes.

The blond eyed both of them before his attention was momentarily distracted, then with one final glance at both Echo and Clary he hurried into the club. Echo removed her hands as Clary turned to Simon and Maureen still with confused looks on their faces.

Echo gave a sigh and felt the weight of her Stele in her pocket as she watched the blond Shadowhunter run into the club. She swallowed and turned her attention to Simon as he spoke.

"Where are you going?"

Clary threw her jacket at Simon, "To get some answers."

Echo's eyes widened as she realized what Clary was doing. Simon closed the van's doors and followed Clary into the club with Maureen and Echo hot on his heels.

The club was overly crowded with people and Echo hoped that Clary would lose the Shadowhunter in the sea of people, but she had been wrong. She was less focused on the fact that Simon had offered to get Clary a drink and more focused on the fact that Clary was about to get herself into a situation that she couldn't explain.