Chapter ♡ 1

Chapter ♡ 1

The boy was standing under the shower, feeling his muscles relaxing from the long ass hazardous journey that he had to experience. He was finally to enjoy the peace with the hot water doing miracles to his body. He ran his hands through his raven hair making them tousle with the water pouring down.

He stepped out after a while shaking his head, rubbing it with a grey towel. The cabinet mirror was a little foggy by the hot stem surrounding the bathroom. He still patted some gel in his hair looking at the blurry reflection to get a perfect angel.

"Zayn!" And the silence was broken. Even his dogs started to bark at the devil's voice.

Zayn rolled his eyes drying his body with the other towel on the rack. He groaned tossing the towels in the hamper. Pulling the red superman boxer up his legs and glancing in the mirror one last time before he exits the bathroom.

He stands in the attached closet eyeing all the black clothes selection he had going on for himself. He signed pulling out a random pair, it was black- he was gonna look the same; as he looked every freaking day.

"I know she sounds like a dying hyena." He glanced down at his two dogs, Boris and Hachi- they wiggled their tails when Zayn started to rub their fur-coated back. "Now listen boys, I am going downstairs no chasing after Tom and Rolo. I am warning you, don't you dare go near those cats."

With that, he stood up from his crouched position. Throwing a black t-shirt with some wild graphic design on the front and skinny black jeans, he exits his room. After this long he knew to not make her hyper sibling wait for him because at the end they ended up in his room; those afterward scenarios were never the best for him.

The two dogs ran ahead of him probably going after the cats. Waliyha and Safaa are going to be so pissed if they found there cats again on the tree and his dogs barking at them from under the tree.

"Oh, the mighty's lazy ass is here everyone." Waliyah mocked see-sizing Zayn up and down. "MOM..." She yelled making Zayn cover his ears.

"What is it?" Their mother Trisha yelled back from the kitchen.

"Imprison your son. He is out showing his chicken legs again to the whole world." She stomped inside the kitchen to gossip more about Zayn's fashion sense and apparently his chicken legs. Zayn rolled his eyes following his sister and sitting on the stool next to her.

"I look just fine. Your short height can't see my level of greatness." He retorted at his little sister curling his fingers together on the counter watching his mother organize the cutlery in drawers.

They heard the front door open and close with a bang. Three very loud pair of footstep comes shuffling in the hallway.

"I am planning to burn down his closet." Their mother smiled turning around with a knife in hand.

"My clothes aren't that bad. Don't make a big deal out of it." Zayn muttered knowing his objection would be very-well denied or ignored.

"Oohh... are we finally going to do that." Safaa the youngest sibling came running with her hands full of chocolates.

"We are in." Dooniya and their father Yasher came in with grocery bags in hands.

"How are we gonna do it though?" Waliyah asked the most important question.

Zayn felt like he wasn't even there as his family planned to funeral his clothes. This always happened with him being one of the middle children and one and only son. Waliyah never had a problem because she knew how to enter a conversation and run away from it. On the other hand, Zayn was as awkward as the oddballs came.