Chapter ♥ 4

Chapter ♥ 4

"Louis." Justin came sprinting out. Doors closing behind him with a loud glass bang.

Justin was on time. Louis had his hands curled around on front of Harry's shirt- a fist full of the material wrinkled up. Harry wasn't pushing back Louis away because he was more concerned over his own friends attacking Caulum. Niall and Liam were held back by Harry with a tight grip on their forearms. They were struggling but Harry wasn't having it even if it was hard to keep up with two footballers who were well built and in a great shape. Luke snorted at them all not participating- he still thought the fight was stupid.

"Let him go." Justin was not out of breath but he still took a long deep breath to face what was coming towards him. He wasn't sure how this all thing will end.

"I will when I am done with him." Louis growled pulling Harry little down glaring at him. "My fist and your face Styles." Luke covered his mouth to not let the uncontrollable laugh pass his lips because of how Louis was manhandling the other boy who was fucking taller and muscular than him.

"Let go of me Harry." Liam wiggled in Harry's grip. "If you don't want to punch the shit out of him let me do the honor."

"Caulum NO..." Justin grabbed his friend's shoulder from behind.

Niall's eyes widened when Caulum had launched at him and the boy's fist was about to hit his face when he was pulled away by Justin in time. Nial was frozen on his spot, not struggling in Harry's grip anymore.

"EVERYONE FUCKING CALM DOWN." Justin shouted making all of them stop in whatever they were doing. He had enough of the nonsense.

"That's what I am trying to say. Let's not talk with our fists for once." Harry gave a pointed look towards Niall and Liam before releasing them from his hold. His friends looked at each other having some telepathic conversation. They then looked back at Harry and didn't did anything just stood by his side like a protective mama bears.

"Now leave him Louis." Justin hissed as his friend was still being childish. Louis didn't even batted his eyes at that and continued doing whatever the hell he was doing- thinking every possible way to hurt the fucking rival captain in front of him.

"I assure you it was not my intention to..." Harry was stopped by Louis' grip tightening their hold on his shirt almost closing all the blood circulation.

"Listen here Styles. Listen very carefully." Louis' kunkel buried them deep in Harry's chest making the boy let out a pained sound from back of his throat. Though no one heard it but Louis, who smirked. "I won't allow you to just come and steal my stuff acting all innocent and then bad mouthing my best fucking friend. I will personally chop you off piece by peice."

Harry's gulped at the threat. His hands were still by his side not taking any chances to touch Louis and tick him off with the wrong movement.

"Cut out Louis." Justin had Caulum still in his hold not really trusting his teammate to not lose his tempers in heat.

"They were talking nonsense about you. So NO I won't bloody cut it out." Louis gritted his teeth. Eyes not leaving Harry's for a second. Harry avoided eye contacts not comfortable with the death glare Louis had in his eyes.

"Luke take Caulum inside." Justin glared when Caulum didn't budged. "Luke I said take him in."

Luke huffed, here he goes again ordering and shouting at me when I didn't did anything. "Caulum let's go man." He dragged an unwilling boy who was lager than him and was whining to much for his age. He struggled a bit in the process not really built for this kind of shit.