Chapter ♡ 7

Chapter ♡ 7

Harry was scared. He was petrified as he walked inside. As he hoped, the school ground was empty and the scary security guard at the front didn't even bat his eyes towards him when he passed by his dead looking eyes zooming in nothingness; though he saw him sipping on some suspicious looking liquid and that smell of drugs he had so many time smelled in parties. He ignored it. He had already snuck inside the building a green scarf covering his face.

There was urgency in his steps as he made his way towards the locker room attached to the football field as Zayn had mentioned in their conversation. Which by the way he was too familiar with. He had come here many times for games before and many other reasons he didn't want to think about at the moment. He was never scared those times but today he was a little kid walking inside a haunted house without his momma bear. He was literally walking in his death trap alone.

"I know that dirty mop of curls." Harry halted in his steps hearing an accusing yet angry yet venom field shriek. He slowly turned around. His green eyes wide and a terror-stricken look on his face.

Louis was standing far away at the end of the corridor with his middle finger raised at Harry and that all too familiar furious look on his face.

"Fucking shit," Harry mumbled and started to run away when he saw Louis charging after him.

Their footsteps echoed in the empty hallways- Harry's long strides and Louis's determined pair

Their footsteps echoed in the empty hallways- Harry's long strides and Louis's determined pair. The angry boy kept yelling at the boy in the green scarf, cursing at him and at one point throwing his shoe at him but because of their distance it never touched the tall curly lad.

Harry's paces had slowed down as he had taken a turn in an unknown part of the building. He was afraid that he will soon come to an end, where it will be harder for him to run away.

"First that spy and now your ass face." Louis jumped on Harry's back unannounced. The vice-captain had thought that they would crash onto the marble floor and he would finally be able to punch the motherfucker in the face for entering his territory. But Harry's massive reflective skills in football to dodge whoever came in his way came in handy.