Chapter ♡ 5

Chapter ♡ 5

"Sweety do you need a ride?" Zayn looked up at his mother. He gulped his pancake down with the orange juice.

"Do not call me that." He didn't glare at his mother just gave that all-guy pointed look. "I am not some sweet you store in the pantry."

"Chill Zayn," Dooniya said sitting across him. "Are you meditating? You should really check on that pamphlet we gave you. It has all the things you could control your temper with." She looked at her little brother with a wobbly smile. "Like you should right now."

"I don't need this fucking shit right now." He stood up drinking rest of the juice in one go. "Bye."

Zayn walked out of the house saying his goodbyes to his father and little annoying sisters who were making his dad braid their hair in the living room.

Boris and Hachi ran after him to the bus stop. Zayn played and cooed at them until he saw the bus coming. He knew his dogs were better than him, they knew all the routine roads, stores and other things where Zayn couldn't even tell where exactly he was living.

He set on the local bus not knowing the school bus's schedule. He didn't even know where the hell his new school's stop was. He had asked the driver to pull at Northwale's stop.

The bus ride was quiet for a Monday morning. He saw teenagers on their car and bicycles rushing to their own schools. Some men and women were in their suit and tie, a total professional fiasco that Zayn didn't pay much attention to.

"Northvale. It's your stop." The driver shouted from the front causing Zayn to run out almost tripling over his own feet. He said thank you and started to walk towards the road where the driver pointed the school was.

"Well, I feel fucking welcomed." Zayn had entered the school ground and was almost got all the attention of the whole student body. Him shouting and showing a middle finger at their directions didn't really helped much.

He pushed the double door open and ignored a girl who tried talking to him. He gave her a once over and knew immediately that she must be one of the helper school offered for the new students.

"Hey mate." Zayn turned his head towards a boy who stepped beside him. He kept walking even if he didn't know where the hallway led them.

"Hi." Zayn didn't want to come off as rude as he knew he was, in fact, a rude fucker. But not knowing the office location for the past fifteen minutes had taken a toll on him.

"If you are trying to go to the girl's washroom. You are right on track." The boy stopped. Zayn turned around with red ears.

"Can you tell me where the office is? I haven't collected my schedule yet." Zayn said.

"Sure." The boy nodded. "Go straight and then turn left then turn right." He waved his hand to saw Zayn directions.

"Thanks, man." Zayn patted him on the shoulder and continued down the hall.

"By the way, I am Peter Parker." The boy came back, walking beside Zayn. Again. He didn't appreciate the company the boy was providing. He looked like a sophomore if the rambling was anything to go by. "My math classroom is just this way. If you need any other help you can find me after the first lecture."

"Sure. Thanks." Zayn decided to ignore him for the rest of the year.

"I will go now." Peter jogged ahead climbing the stairs. "It was nice to meet you. Catch you later." The boy waved disappearing with his Spiderman t-shirt.

Zayn entered the office and went straight to the middle-aged lady sitting on the reception table.

"Excuse me?" Zayn called her knocking his knuckles on the high wooden table to get the lady's attention.