Chapter ♡ 3

Chapter ♡ 3

"I feel like his bitch." Luke caught the gym bag that was thrown at him in haste by Justin and watched their captain run away like he was about to piss himself. Well, he was about to.

"Because you are his bitch. Haven't you noticed!" Louis said ruffling Luke's hair. They proceeded at the corner of the parlor spotting the perfect booth and only empty one in the whole place.

"Yup that's true." Caulum nodded. "You are his bitch from the day he saw you try out for the team."

"And not to mention all the chorus he makes his bitch do for him."

"Okay, now I feel like you guys just want to call me bitch on my face without it looking like you are actually insulting me." Luke deadpan.

Louis snickered taking out his phone. "Well, would you look at that Justin's bitch is a smart bitch." When Louis pulled out his apple phone he didn't realize that his wallet fell out of his pocket. The leather wallet fell on the ground beside a booth not making much of noise when it collided with the tiles.

"Haha... your jokes are very pre-k, can't stop laughing at them," Luke said throwing his and Justin's gym bags on the booth table.

"Aww, the bitch knows his humor," Caulum said sliding in the booth and putting his bag too on the table.

"I wonder what sins I did to deserve your immature self to be my friends." Luke set across Louis and Caulum.

"Okay...okay. Now don't get your panties in the twist." Louis said his hands up in surrender. "All jokes aside Justin does that to everyone."

"Than why don't I see him ordering Ashton or Cody or that Austin around?" Luke glared at the two boys. "It's always Luke put those footballs back in the sports room. Luke bring me my black coffee. Luke where are those notes I asked you to borrow from that hot nerd. Luke go tell Perrie to meet me under the bleachers. Luke didn't I told you to not mess up my cleats when washing them! It's always Luke do that Luke pick me up and god knows what not." He was on full rent not caring that their waiter approached them twice and ran away both times.

Louis understanding the seriousness of the situation throws away all the bitch jokes he still wanted to present. "Luke my man. It's not like that. Trust me. Justin doesn't see you as his bitch and asks you to do things for him. It's opposite actually."

"Please, Louis you wouldn't understand. You are his best friend. He respects you, while I am left to clean his damn car for him." Luke snapped and stood up feeling angrier after saying everything out loud.

"God Luke you are reading it all wrong." Louis looks up at the angry boy. "Justin's a good person, believe me. He has never done anything to make you feel less of a team member. He is..."

"I don't wanna hear it." Luke cuts Louis in the middle. "I am gonna grab a smoke." He walks away hands already in the pocket for his lighter and cigarette.

"Justin hates it when Luke smokes." Caulum slumped down more into his seat watching his friend exit.

"That's what I was trying to say. Justin cares about him and that bloke's head is always looking after Luke's bitch ass." Louis sighs. "But no that bitch has to cut me off and walk away like a total drama queen."