Chapter ♥ 8

Chapter ♥ 8

"What are we going to do about it?" Zayn asked his arms looped protectively around the lion mascot he was somehow responsible for as he was the one who kind of stole it from Northvale high school. He didn't felt safe for the lion and himself, from the way the three boys were giving death glares. The glares were obviously directed to the lion because god knows you can't get angry at the anger management issue himself.

"I say kill the bastard," Niall said pulling out his imaginary knife and making stabbing gestures with his fist curled up. Making very disturbing movements that were ignored by his two best friends but Zayn rose an unimpressed eyebrow.

"Hang him." Liam made his own imaginary rope, making it look like he was suffocating the lion in his hands with a very passionate and determined look.

"Okay no..." Harry looked at Niall and then Liam. "A definitely no." He snatched the imaginary deathly weapons from his friends and threw it away. They were like little five-year-old psychos on loose. Harry wanted all but to feed their imagination. God knows how much he hated the school himself but this was not his idea of revenge and he had talked with Justin merely a night about taking it out on the field so killing the disgusting, pathetic, a good for nothing mascot was not in his to-do list.

"Are you guys done being weird thugs?" Zayn practically growled at them.

It was Tuesday early morning. The second day of school. Zayn and his not so new found friendship with Harry, Niall and Liam were getting a troll on everyone's side. Because waking up Niall and Liam at 4 in the morning, calling it an emergency meeting, telling the said emergency to them, making sure they were done with the hyperventilating, than actually talking about solving the said emergency- was not the idea of anyone's good morning. Them hiding in the park that was located in front of the rival school was making everything ten times worse than it already was.

"Can't we just leave it at the front gates?" Niall gave up on his extraordinary murdering plans not wanting to get killed by Zayn's piercing gaze.

"We could." Harry nodded. "But questions will rise. They will mostly ask their football team about it. And I seriously don't want them angry and on our asses." He wanted to cut the drama that was happening this last two days with Justin and Louis.

"Uhh... this is outrageous. Tell him to stop touching that thing." Liam pointed at Zayn and the arms that were around the lion. "I can't think properly."

"Don't point at me for your dead brain cells." Zayn hissed making the boy take the accusing finger back to his side.

"I guess we have to go inside the school for starters." Niall was the first to say something meaningful related to the issue.

"Front gate is a no-no." Liam chipped in. "There is no back entrance, we will likely get caught climbing the wall at the back. We can maybe spread!"