Chapter 2

"You took a big risk by kidnapping the girl, Levi

"You took a big risk by kidnapping the girl, Levi."Xavier pointed out as he drank out of the coffee cup. The three men were at a table in the coffee area surrounded by employees and most empty tables. They know each other from way back like from the beginning of the whole D.A. project. You could call them close friends thou that was far from the truth.

"Hey it's the kids 19 birthday, he won't shut up if I didn't!"The military man, Levi defends his actions.

Logos burst into maniacal laughter like the mad scientist he was holding his stomach 

"True!Ha!ha!With his violent and suborn nature.Damn hormones at this age! Yet she is the daughter of one of our best sciences."

Xavier rolled his eyes at the comment.

''Utonium is not a scientist, he is a puppet for our organization, his recreate are helping the organization without even knowing.''

"Speaking of the devil" Levi arched a Brown looking ar his ward walking down the hallways.

Butch smirks bowing respect full to his superiors then tuning to his Father.

"Hey, papa. So wheres my gift ?"

" The girl is in prison Nr 5. Patience, I have a mission for you first." Levi pulled a note out of his poker handing it to him.

Blossom s story

The city of Townsville, the place where I had fought countless amounts of villains and evildoers alongside my two sisters, and to be honest with you, I was growing tired of it. Sure, at first saving the town was thrilling and exciting when you're five years old because it's pretty much what my sisters and I were born to do but over the years it became tiring especially when I became older and wanted to live a normal life. Even after mojos disparition Him s defeat and Brismans fall nobody quite this I was missing school lessons, my fashionistas show, time whit family. I and my sisters grow apart because of all the crime-fighting not to mention we have so different occupations. Even if I and Bubbels spend some time at my fashion lessons we still don't get enough time I mean dame Phone Rings! Ppg someone Robed the BANK! Ppg someone stole art! Ppg someone broke the museum! All the time! Lying in my bed I started to think about whether or not my sisters could handle the villains of this city without me. While I was so deep in thought, I snapped back to reality the second I heard Bubble's voice hollering up the stairs for me.

''Hey, Blossom are you up there?'' Bubbels shouted

''I'll be down in a minute.''I hollered back

Leaving my room, I floated back downstairs and saw my sister along with the Professor sitting in the living room a worried expression on their face. Greeting them with a fake smile which is something I did very often now, I took a seat next to Bubbles who greeted me.