Chapter 4

What was going to happen to me? Not only that I might lose my family but my virginity as well ?! Buch was surely going to rape me if that alarm didn't sound

What was going to happen to me? Not only that I might lose my family but my virginity as well ?! Buch was surely going to rape me if that alarm didn't sound. So there I was, in the darkness alone with all the creepy photos, that was until the door open.

"B-Butch?"
"No, lucky for you it's me."Buttercup jumped from the ground and tightly hugged Bummer.

" I was sent to move you back to your cell. I am assuming that your happy it's me and not my brother."

"I am so scared, Bummer. B-Butch is a freak"

Bummer gently took BC's hand and they both walked slowly on the halls. The walls were white with metal bars on them along with lots of papers and programs. Everything looks sanitary and isolate, it was like they were growing viruses here or some stuff like that.BC  feel helpless and tried to ask a question to the boy that was taking her back to the cell.

"B-Bummer... I..."

"I am assuming you're confused  about how we returned?" He questions.

"Yes actually."

"The truth it's that what you and your sisters killed." He made a pause.

"Yes?"

"They weren't the original project. Those were our clones. We are the originals. Stronger and smarter.

"You, but I don't know about Butch."

"Hmph! Yeah, he's a lost cause. By the way, are you insane? Going to his bedroom like that."

" I was looking for an exit, I didn't know it was his room."

"You took advantage of the blackouts? You're not as stupid as I trough."

"So now that the clones are gone...eh...Did Mojo decide to use you? Where did he steal all the money to make this place?"

Bummer turned around with a sad expression on his eyes. Buttercup noticed the sad baby blue and ask.

"What's wrong?"

"Mojo wasn't the one that  released us."

"But he was working with Brisman, right? They both disappeared to work on you guys. That's why he wasn't active in so many years"

Bummers' face became even darker as he watched the slim girl.

"Mojo it's... would you like to see Mojo?"

Buttercup didn't know why but she missed the stupid monkey perhaps seeing him will bring her the old familiar air and she won't be so tense so she nodded easily.

"Follow me." Bummer pulled her away. The two teens walked on hallways for 15 minutes until they reached another metal sealed door. Bummer used a card to open the door and trey both entered what seems to be a LAB  with the L 5 inscription on the door. They passed a few scientists until they meet face to face with a  mysterious man.

"Bummer!" Logistics, his tutor exclaimed in a mad way brushing his hands together

"Sir! This is lady Utonium, Bummer introduced Buttercup who was strongly gripping his hand but bowed.

"So this's your brother's birthday gift?  Good!Good! Nice to meet you, my lady, he said returning the bow.

"I was giving her a turn of the facility."

"Return her to the cell afterward. We don't need her to have other escapes."

"Yes sir."

The next 2minutes off-off waking was silent, Bommer was even paler a bit. They arrived in front of a tub filled with a strange blue liquid in the tube in suspended animation was a monkey with some tubes attached to its gigantic brain.

"OMG! Mojo!"Buttercup gasped seeing her old and enemy in that miserable state and without knowing tears fell from her eyes"  Bummer what happened to him?! What are they doing to him?!"

" Mojo wasn't useful to the operation anymore, however, we decide  to keep him for his brain, he could help the research."

Buttercup still crying approached the tube touching it with the tip of her thumb. A tear run down her left eye.

"So it's he, dead?"

"That, I don't know."

BC watched the tube one more time before hugging Bummer and starting to sob. Bummer returned the gesture hugging her back.

" I will take you to your cell. Stop crying."He replied getting a tissue out of his pocket while BC still sobbed on his shoulder. What they didn't know was that someone else was witnessing the kind gesture.

That was my brother hugging MY JOLLY! Shit smart ass! How dare he?! I know I said we can share everything since we are brothers but there's a limit!

"What the fuck do you think you doing?!" I said as I punched his shoulder.

"Weren't you on patrol?" Bummer asks calmly.

"Behind my back and with my women, out of all. You pice of shit!"I screamed as I punched him however Bummer kept his posture, fixed his tie, and answer calmly

"Calm down. I just took her to see Mojo."

"Mojo, "I repeated he was our first creator after all. Then I looked at Jolly she was so sad."My poor jolly did my nerd of a brother upset you?"I ask as I tried to hug her but she backed off immediately even more scared.

"The orders were to put her back in the cell. You should go on your way too."

"Trying to tell your big brother what to do?"

"Orders are orders."

And with that Buch left why an angry expression and I ended up back to point 0.

" I am a dommed. "