6

BC rested her head against the frame of her bed

         BC rested her head against the frame of her bed. Its been a week since she was abducted, and the hope of escaping faded every day that passed by.

         Butch would often come to visit her, and every visit got worst and worst. After the week of separation, he burst through the door bloodied and covered in wounds. Vera elucidates that what hat happened was a punishment. He failed a mission, he was sent to the torture room. She mentions it before as the "Red Room" where Butch along with others was punished for failure.

     BC never got that. Why was that a thing? Punishment never fitted the guilty. She, no matter how much she hates to admit it, also felt guilt for the way Butch was suffering. Witnessing the pain of others was a crime itself especially if you do nothing to help the victim.

     Then there was Mojo, he was in that tube held like a rat! How could she not acknowledge him? And for the longest term, the only friends she had were Bummer and Vera, and she wonders if he will help her escape?

"BC?!" A somewhat familiar voice called from behind the door. Who was that? In seconds as the metal door click fire red curly locks jumped in the air.

"PRINCESS?!" BC gasp."What are you doing here?" She asks studying the girl from head to toe. She was wearing her usual gold crown in her long curly hair and had one-piece boots and a dress in the same color as Brick.

"So it's  true, you are here."
"Yeah, I mean... You look bad"
"Training" the redhead answered as she sits on the desk chair."Working for R.L. does that to you."
"I trough you went to that "millionaire kids school" BC pout.
"I was recruited" She sighs.
"First Mojo, then you. Who else's here?
"Mitch"
"What!? But wasn't he in juvey?"
" Who do you think got him out?" Princess sigh looking at the table.'' How long have you been here?"
"Feels like years", answer BC hugging her knees.
" You know, I used to date Butch..."
"You did?! Why would you do that, he's crazy! Did he, did he hurt you?"

Princess was silent for a few seconds.

"Yes, yes he did. But the thing that hurt the most was how easy he let go. Princess tears up, the pearl-like beans falling on her cherry cheeks.

" He broke up with you?"
"No, I did. But I wished I was, at last, a bit important to him. He just said fine, like he didn't care, like I didn't matter."
" I am so sorry Princess, but you shouldn't feel bad! He's a monster!"
" That's why I went to see you, she sighs. He won't accept anyone else, it was always you. Even when we were together he would always think of you. Fighting you, touching you, killing you. It was always you, BC. And I can't believe it but I am sorry for you"

"Don't be, I will be fine."

"No, you won't! You don't know what he's capable of! You might not know but he is the strongest out of all of them. He doesn't need a brain."

"Do you also know about Mojo?" BC asks and the princess arch a brow.
"Didn't he die?"
"That's what I want to know"
"From what I know he died during transportation. But that could be a lie. No one knows what's the truth in L.R." the redhead looks to the ground. "I was nostalgic, you know?"
"Why, princess?"
" To have a part of my old life here, I miss it. "
" Why? I mean you can quit, right?"
" No one quits R.L. BC, once you're in you are chained for life"
" Pitty, I was hoping you can check on my family"
" They don't know you're here?"
" I don't think they do..."
" I can't tell them about you, BC. I would be sent to the red room then."
" You too! No, it's fine! I will find a way myself"
" I hope you do Bc, I hope you do"