➳ 00

He drank the sight of the girl in front of him: her hair falling relentlessly from her loose ponytail. The makeup she had applied just a few hours prior was messed up, the mascara and eyeliner smeared from her eyes and down her cheeks. Her breaths were coming out on heavy puffs, cold smoke rolling out of her chapped lips every time she exhaled. Most of her clothes was torn off, showing her sides, one of her thighs, and part of her chest. She had never looked so trashy, but to him, she had never looked so beautiful, so rebel. They looked at each other in the dark; erratic breathing due to the running session they had when they were escaping from the law just a couple of minutes ago.

“That was fun,” he said as a lopsided smirk played across his features. He took a step towards her, but she backed away almost by instinct. His eyebrows came down together in a frown. “Rebel, what’s wrong?”

“We need to stop this,” she blurted out. “This has gone way too far, Michael.”

Michael’s chest vibrated as he chuckled.

“You can’t simply stop this, Rebel. This is what you are, what we are, baby. We are the danger, we are the crime. And it never sleeps, just like us. We are the fear of the people, the nightmares of the kids. We are the bad, we are the filthy; we are what we are. We are rebels, and that will never change.”

 ✗ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✗ ✘

hey gurl hey.

or hey boy hey, idk.

why are my prologues so short and so mysterious and they never have to do with how they met and they always have to do with a scene that will happen in the future? ooo michael clifford fanfic. this was needed. this will also come on early 2014 because i need to focus on he's a maniac and hatred. please, please, pleeeease tell me what you all think. okay? i really need your opinion. okay? okay *tears bc tfios* anyways, i love you all. xoxo gossip girl um ew no i don't even like gossip girl

xoxo laura.