Chapter 7: The New Girl

Guys.. I'm extremely sorry for not updating in a long while!! I've been extremely busy! But my book has grown A TON so let's get on with it shall we??

-Freddy-

I watched as Golden suddenly stiffened and turned to the side of his pants, staring at the baby monitor clipped onto them. He unclipped it and put it to his ear, his eyes widening.

"MY BABY!!"

He dashed up the stairs behind him and slammed into (Y/N)'s door. A minute later he came walking back down with the red faced, teary eyed little girl.

"What happened!?" Chica exclaimed, Golden handing (Y/N) to me.

"She just felt a little left out is all." He smiled and walked back to Spring.

"Hey sweetie.." I hugged her tightly, smiling when she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Wait a minute.. who had a kid?" Spring mumbled.

I chuckled, "Spring, no one had a baby.. She uh-... She's our family."

She looked at Golden confused and just got a look that told her 'we'll tell you later'.

She smiled again and walked to me, "Hi there.. My name's Spring. What's yours?"

"(Y/N)..." (Y/N) mumbled so softly that I could barely hear her.

Spring looked up at me.

"(Y/N)." I mouthed, Spring nodding.

"Hi (Y/N).. Your a very pretty girl.."

"Thank you.." (Y/N) mumbled, hiding her face in my chest.

"She's a bit shy.. She doesn't talk to very many people." Chica patted Springs back.

"It's okay. I can relate." Spring giggled lightly.

Golden wrapped an arm around her shoulder and smiled softly.

I'm happy those to are back together.

---

"Okay, one step in front of the other.." Goldie held my hands tightly, guiding me across the floor.

I whimpered lightly as I almost fell back-

But Goldie caught me.

So I was okay..

I wobbled with every small step I took, my body filled with determination.

Then I sensed I was being watched..

---

Spring walked passed the open living room before stopping and peeking in. She noticed Golden helping (Y/N) walk across the carpeted floor.

"Your doing so much better.. I'm gonna let go, okay?" Golden whispered, slowly releasing (Y/N)'s hands.

She wobbled, "N-no! No, no!" She started crying as she fell on the floor.

That poor thing...

Golden quickly picked her up and held her close, walking around the room while shushing (Y/N) quietly.

"Why am I weird..?" She mumbled lightly, Golden sitting on the couch beside him.

"You're not, love.. You're just... Different." He ran a hand through her hair.

"But isn't being different bad..?"

"Baby, who told you that..?" Golden looked her in the eyes.

"Mikey.." (Y/N) mumbled.

Golden chuckled, "Don't listen to that guy. He's just a sour puss."

That made (Y/N) giggle.

"So do you want to try again?" Golden sat up and set (Y/N) on the carpet.

She nodded and gave a soft 'mhm' in the process. She gripped Golden's knees tightly, managing to stand on her own- er.. with support.

"There you go!" Golden beamed, keeping a hand out in case she needed it.

(Y/N) giggled lightly, her knees shaking slightly.

"Okay, now just.." Golden watched (Y/N) slowly let go of his knees and take a few steps on your own.

"Oh my goodness! Your walking!" Golden laughed.

(Y/N) giggled softly, "Yay! Yay!" She fell on her butt and laughed.

Spring smiled to herself watching Golden hug the child to his chest.

-

"Guys! Guys!" Golden ran into the kitchen where the Misfits were hanging out on break. "(Y/N) is walking!"

"What?!" Bonnie jumped for joy when he heard his best friend's accomplishment.

Golden and (Y/N) showed how (Y/N) could walk a couple steps on her own. Everyone was so happy that they closed the restaurant early to celebrate.

Hi guys! Sorry for the short chapter but I just had to update something quickly! Thanks for reading! <3

Words: 666

OH MY GOD THE WORD COUNT :O