one

Bone apple teeth:) ALSO THE AU MAKES IT TAKE PLACE IN PARIS:))))

You looked up at the tall castle-like building in front of you. This was it, Belle Âme College.

You had just recently been accepted to the college, it was your dream to go here. Here in Paris it was hard to be accepted in to ivy league like schools.

Your wheels on the black suitcase you carried squeaked as if they were as excited as you were.

You were walking down the dorm halls, trying to find your room. Then you spotted it, the numbers '384' sparked your smile.

You were told you had a roommate, Yuri you think her name was. Hopefully she was already inside so you could meet her.

You unlocked the door then opened it, finding a large room. You saw your bed, then a hallway and a hallway closet and then one the other side, you assumed another bed for your roommate.

You set your suitcase down and quietly walked down the hall to see if your roommate was here yet. You peered into the little room, seeing the back of the girls blonde head. She was at her desk, on her laptop.

"H-hi! I'm [name], your roommate!" you smiled, introducing yourself. She turns around on her swirly chair and stares at you.

Then it hits you.

This kid is a boy, not a girl.

"Why am I rooming with a girl?" he asks, giving you a death glare. "How am I supposed to know? I was supposed to room with a girl named Yuri!" you say, a bit provoked by the way he was acting.

"I am Yuri." he sneered. "This is all thanks to your girly name then!" you shot back.

"I'm going to the dean about this." he said, getting out of his chair. "No, I'm going to tell the dean." you replied.

Due to having siblings you had a competitive nature. You tried to quickly slip on your shoes and coat, as did Yuri.

After you were done, you tried to open the door when your hand touched another one. You glared up at the blond haired male, and he did the same, and then you managed to open the door.

You and him raced through the campus to the dean's office. When you reached it, you both burst through the doors.

"Why is my roommate a girl!" "Dean, why is he my roommate! He is of the other gender!" you guys said at the same time. You guys kept going on and on until, "You two, quiet down! One at a time please." the dean said.

You both listened, "We were wondering why we have a roommate of the opposite gender." you said politely while Yuri nodded at what you said.

The dean sighed and shook his head, "It doesn't matter what your gender is, your roommate can be anybody or else that would be gender discrimination."

You and Yuri groaned, "So there is no way we could switch?" the male asked.

"Well... There is but you would have to wait at least three or four days for everyone to arrive," the dean said, "but if you still want to switch then we could arrange something..."

"Okay, merci!" the two of you said standing up and leaving.

Whenever you got back to the dorm you sighed and fell onto you bed, "Might as well unpack now.." you sighed and got up to unpack.

After a lot of unpacking you finally laid on your bed and fell asleep.

In the morning you woke up to a vibration on your stomach. You looked down to see a Siamese cat. You smiled and snuggled into the purring animal.

AYE AYE AYEEE I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND THE IDEA OF THIS STORY, THANK YOU BBYS:)