five

quatrième jour

You awoke to Yuri by your side, hugging you affectionately.

His sleeping face was close to yours. And on top of you two laid his cat.

A small blush rose to your face as you recalled the events of last night. You looked at his soft features for a moment.

After a moment your arms flew around his waist as your face snuggled into his chest.

You gripped the back of his shirt tightly. You weren't going to lose him like the others. His blue gems fluttered open as you hugged him.

"Ne, (name). Why are you so clingy?" he whispered, only so you could hear it.

"Cause being clingy is fun." you smiled at him and then (bopped him in the schnauz) poked his nose.

You both stayed in the embrace for a while then Yuri got up.

"Yuri Yuri, what are you doing?"

"Packing."

"Where are you going?"

"The other dorm? The dean called me yesterday and told me that a student dropped out so I can stay where he was staying."

You mumbled a 'okay' and threw your blanket over your head, submerging yourself in darkness.

Was Yuri really leaving you?

Even after what happened last night?

The doubts that you had kept coming and coming.

No, you wanted him to stay!

He can't leave!

You jumped up and ran towards him, tripping over a shoe you left on the floor on the process.

"Um, (name) what are you doing?" he questioned, looking at you.

You shrugged and sighed, "I just wanna lay here." You shifted onto your back. You covered your eyes with your hands.

You laid there while Yuri packed.

"Yuri, wanna go somewhere?" "Like where?"

"What about that shopping place we went to a few days ago?"

"Sure, I guess."

After he finished packing he put on his shoes and looked at you.

You couldn't read his expression, his eyes were filled with emotion. But you couldn't figure out what one.

"Lets go."

You followed him out the door and down the long hallways of the dorm building.

You fiddled with your hands nervously, you didn't know how to make him stay.

"(name), I need to run to that store real quick. I'll be back in a few."

You nodded your head in acknowledgement. After he left you huffed and sat on a bench out side of the store.

Couples walked by, holding hands and staring into their others eyes lovingly.

You wanted that,

with Yuri.

Lost in your thoughts, a few shifty males caught sight of you.

The walked towards you, and stood in front of you.

"Hey pretty lady."

A muscular male said. He had blond hair with a brown under cut and glowing green eyes. With him was another guy, a bit taller than him with a brown under cut and blue eyes.

"Hmm?" you said, snapping out of your trance.

"How 'bout you come with us?" the male with the brown hair grabbed you by your waist, pulling you up from the bench.

"Oi, oi! Get your hands off me!"

You pushed him away a scowl on your face.

"Aw, feisty aren't we? What do you say JJ, wanna have her?" the blond said to his partner.

"You know it Chris."

You growled, "Hey! I'm not just going to let you take me where ever, I-"

"Hey, what's going on here?"

The short-ish blond stood between you and the two guys.

"Leave her alone." he sneered, grabbing your hand and pulled you away.

Your face was pink in embarrassment, you could have saved yourself!

"You're welcome.." Yuri muttered softly, pulling you close to him.

You both walked back to the dorms, back to your room.

What you realized when you got there was, Yuri was still holding your hand.

You smiled and tried not to squeal in excitement. He wasn't leaving you!

"It's 3:50. I have to get going before the dorm is taken by someone else." he said once you made it inside.

With that he let go of your hand.

Tears forming as he walked to grab his suitcases.

You quickly wiped them away, "It's been fun while it lasted, Yuri.."

"Yeah."

Your heart dropped. What about last night?! Is there something between you guys?! He can't just walk out like this!

He grabbed the door knob, "Wait."

He turned to look at you and opened his arms.

Your eyes widened in surprise.

He blushed and looked sideways, "Hurry."

You fell into his embrace. Trying to keep yourself from crying.

"See you around, (name)."

And then he was gone.

-A few hours later-

After crying your heart out for about a hour, you fell asleep.

The next morning you woke up, all warm and cozy.

You tried to stretch out but, you couldn't. You looked around and saw hands gripping around your waist.

Hesitantly you turned around, seeing a sleeping blond male.

You gasped, then embraced him and whispered,

"You came back."

AGH THIS IS SO LATE OMG BUT IT WAS REALLY CRAPPILY WRITTEN.

YALL OK THANK YOU ALL FOR OVER 1,000 VEIWS

also before i declare this as completed,

see you next level