three

deuxième jour

You sat, looking out the window while eating a pomegranate. The sweet and sour taste made you crave them.

Yuri came over and sat next to you, he needed to play detective to figure out how you related to that poem.

"Um, hey Yuri?" you said confused, he wasn't going to be a salty hoe today?

"Can I have some?" he asked, interested in what you were eating. "Oh, sure."

"Have you never had a pomegranate before?"

He shook his head as a no, he picked up a small red seed. He looked at it thoroughly as though it was poison, then he put it in his mouth.

He chewed it then swallowed.

"I want more."

After the fruit was all gone, the blond and you did your own things.

You gabbed a jacket and searched through your closet till you found your [brown/white] ice skates.

You grabbed your phone then left.

You went to the rink your friend worked at, it was usually empty.

You walked in saying hi to [friends name] then sitting down and putting on your skates.

As soon as you stepped on the ice you felt happy.

You played around a bit, practicing a few jumps that your brother taught you.

You were so relaxed, so focused.

"Oi, [name]. What are you doing here?"

Ah, that salty pipsqueak had found you here?

You turned around, facing your roommate.

"Did you follow me?" you asked, a bit scared to be honest.

"No, I come here all the time." he said, huffing as he sat to put his skates on. "Oh, I didn't know you liked skating."

"Uh, yeah its one of my hobbies." he said, stepping on the ice.

You watched as he glided on the ice, he looked so beautiful. You got caught up in the moment, staring at Yuri while he was saying your name over and over again.

"[name]!"

"H-huh?" you finally snapped out of it.

"You were spacing out."

"Oh sorry!"

"So, I saw you doing jumps before. Who taught you?" Yuri inquired, looking at you.

You thought back to when you were younger, when your life was together. Your older brother, Viktor, had taught you how to ice skate. He was your role model, for a few years at least. His friends had influenced him into smoking and drinking, he didn't end up very well after that. You remembered how he used to tell you how much he wanted to be a professional ice skater someday. It just broke your heart how his dreams were crushed.

"Oh uh, my brother."

"What's your family like [name]?"

Yuri knew he had to dig deep. He needed to know how you and the poem related.

Your mom, she was an alcoholic. She didn't care about what happened to you and your brother. She was always drunk, no matter what. You didn't ever celebrate holidays or anything special, at least not with her. Always on your birthday though, your brother would do something special for you.

Your father, he was a cheater. He was always with another woman that wasn't your mother. You would always have to wake up your mother, either screaming "Dad's with a slut!" or "Your son is smoking cannabis!"

"They're nice people." you chuckled softly.

Your brother would always tell you, "Never, never, tell anyone anything that goes on in this house. Okay?" you would nod and smile a sad smile.

After that you and Yuri skated for a while then went back to the dorm.

That night you went out to your secret spot and sat on the grass.

You looked at the sky, "I almost told, Viktor." You smiled, "It's okay, I wont let them look through the curtains."

Okay so maybe her family is based on Cry Baby's family???? ALSO EPISODE 8 OMG IF MAKKACHIN GOES IM KILLING MYSELF K BYE