four

troisième jour

You awoke to Yuri, the blond haired 1,000 pound salt bag, hovering over you. His eyes closed almost like he was sleeping.

And immediate blush came to your face.

"Umm, Y-Yuri?" you quietly said.

His eyes flew open and he stumbled backwards.

You sat up, looking at the boy. You saw dark circles under his blue orbs.

"Are you not sleeping enough?" you inquired, jumping out of the bed and taking his face in your hands.

"Yuri! You have to take care of your-" "I'm afraid o-of the dark."

"Afraid of the dark? You could have told me I would have helped you!" you sighed and hugged him.

His face turned red, you were hugging him?

"Youre such an idiot! How many days has it been?" you flicked his forehead, making him flinch lightly.

"At least t-two." he mumbled.

You stood up and said, "Bed, now."

He blushed madly. "N-not like that, abruti!" you yelled while covering your face to hide your own blush.

He got into your bed shyly. You had already forgotten what had happened a few minutes ago.

You had laid next to him, "Now sleep." you commanded.

Yuri blushed, he couldn't sleep with you!

Just as he had sat up to tell you that, he noticed you were already asleep.

He sighed, 'I guess it couldn't hurt to sleep,' he thought.

The boy snuggled somewhat into your side, causing you to wrap your arms around him.

You both woke up hours later, the sun had already set. Your [eye color] eyes looked at the male still sleeping soundly next to you.

Then you realized, your arms were wrapped around him. You blushed.

Yuri's eyes suddenly opened, "Ne, [name], why's your face red?" His sleepy gaze pierced your body.

"O-oh, it's nothing Yuri. Did you sleep well?" you asked, changing the topic.

He ruffled his blond hair, "I did. Thanks for helping me get some sleep."

You giggled slightly, "No problem, you really needed it."

For a few minutes the room was filled with comfortable silence.

"Yuri, Yuri~" you started, "are you going to move out?"

His eyes widened, he hadn't actually thought of that. "I haven't decided yet."

"I would be quite lonely without you, sometimes you were good company." You teased him, a smirk on your face.

"H-hey! Sometimes you were really annoying!" he replied folding his arms and turning the other way.

He had taken your blankets with him.

"You brat! Gimme my blankets!"

"Not unless you apologize."

"You first!"

"No you!"

You two continued to argue like this for a minute or two, until you stepped up.

You stood on your bed, making Yuri turn around and lay on his back looking at you with a confused look.

Then, you tackled him.

Instead of jumping on his chest to grab the blankets, you accidentally aimed higher and your lips collided with his.

You both pulled back, blushing and awful lot.

"I-Im sorry Yuri-" instead of letting you finish, he grabbed the back of your head and kissed you again.

This time you both kissed back. Then after a few moments you both pulled away cause lack of air.

You buried your head in his chest, hugging him.

"Yuri."

"Yes, [name]?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

You both fell asleep again, cuddling eatch other peacefully.

Later Yuri's cat came and laid with you both.

<3 yay yay fluff fluff

and whoops i was procrastinating so this chapter is 2 weeks late??

thank you all so much for reading! next time the update will be on time k

AND ALSO VIKTOR AND YUURI AND GETTING ENGAGED END ME-