two

premier jour

"Hey, hey! Get away from my cat!" you awoke to your roommate yelling at you. The cat from before was still sleeping in your arms, purring lightly.

"Wha-- this cat is yours?" you said fully awaking yourself by sitting up. "Yeah, so give him back." (I'm just gonna assume his cats name and gender because we don't know it lmao)

"I'd rather not, I like him." you said cradling the sleeping animal. "I own him and you don't, give him back." the impatient blond growled.

"Did you know, they don't allow animals in the dorms? Bummer, huh?" you said a smirk on your [skin tone] face. Yuri's expression turned to a worried one.

"Don't tell the dean!" he said, 'begging' you.

"Say please." you smiled cheekily.

"Pl..."

"You're close."

"Plea..."

"Just a little more."

"Please."

"Okay!" you said handing the cat over. Yuri was confused.

"What?" you asked, "It was really that easy?" he mumbled to himself, grabbing the cat.

You noticed Yuri was dressed to go out, "Hey, where are you going?"

"U-uh no where?"

"You really think that lame excuse is gonna fool me?" you said, "I'm not bête."

He sighed and ruffled his blonde locks. "I'm going shopping."

"What a feminine thing for a guy to do." you giggled, "Let me come with you!"

"No."

"Yes~!"

"I said no."

"Please!"

"Ugh."

"Is that a yes?!" you said excitedly as the boy shook his head slowly.

"Let me get dressed!" You ran to your closet and grabbed [f ftavorite outfit], then went to the bathroom to change.

After you were done you and Yuri walked to the shopping complex.

"Hmm, let's go there!" you said pointing to a shop. "Mmh, fine."

You guys were shopping for a while til it got dark. You both went back to the dorm and put your stuff away.

"H-hey Yuri, wanna come somewhere with me?" you ask, a little blush present on your face.

"I guess." he responds, putting his jacket on.

You led Yuri through the forest (let's just pretend lmao) until you reached a spot.

"Sit." you said, plopping on the ground. He listened and did it too.

You were on a grassland area where you could see the stars clearly. You smiled and pointed, "Look there's the Aquilla constellation, oh and there's the Scutum!"

The male followed your finger and looked at the forming of stars you pointed out.

"How do you know so much about the stars?" he asked.

"I've always been enchanted by them, so I decided I wanted to study the stars when I'm done with college." you replied.

"You know, my brother used to tell me a poem about the stars. I'm pretty sure that impacted why I want to learn about them too." you smiled at the memory of you brother.

"What was the poem?" the curious male said.

"It went like,

They witnessed her destruction,
Then were left to wonder why,
She saw nothing but darkness,
Though the stars shone in her eyes,
Maybe they'd forgotten,
When they failed to see the cracks,
That a stars light shines the brightest,
When it's starting to collapse."

"It reminded me of myself, that's why I still remember it after all these years."

Yuri was surprised, how? What happened to make you relate to this poem?

"I think it's about time we headed back." you said getting up.

"Thank you for coming out here with me, Yuri."

Sorry for the delay on the update:/ the chapter might be kinda suck also

I really wanna make this story deep, but at the same time like cute yknow?

But anyways HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW EPISODE

I CANT BELIEVE THEY KISSED I LITERALLY SCREAMED OMG

ANYWAYS THATS ALL! LOVE YOU BBYS!