Chapter 4

Me: Hey, look at this I update a super small chapter.

Do not expect me to update for like another 8 months.

It was midday, yet half the crew had yet to wake up. Kanan and Hera were up at dawn, like usually. Busy preparing for their new assignment. Fulcrum, aka Ahsoka, had planned to meet up at an old abandon clone station up in the outer ring. It was another 30 minutes before Kacy came out of Hera's room. She walked into the cockpit rubbing her tried eyes.

Kanan noticed her first. Smiling, he got up and pick her up. "How did you sleep?"

Before answering she yawned. "I had a dream about Ezra." She laid her head on Kanan's neck. "I followed him around the market and then I found him in his tower."

"That's an interesting dream, Lucy." Kanan smiled as he sat down by Hera.

They sat in silence, looking out into the vacant space. Kanan stroked Lucy hair while Lucy let out another yawn.

"Do you think Ezra is happy?" Lucy suddenly said, shocking the adults.

It was a few minutes before Hera respond. "I'm sure he is." She gave sad smile before turning back to flying the ship.

_0_

Landing on a near by planet, Lucy exited with the crew behind her.

"Stay by the ship, Lucy. We will be back soon." Hera softly said before following the others.

Chopper was left behind to watch Lucy. After the rest of the crew left, Chopper went back inside leaving Lucy outside.

Wanting to explore, the young girl went around the back of the ship. There she found a small hill, leading into the forest. Stepping up to the top of the hill, she took one last look behind her before heading into the thick forest. As she went deeper it became hard to navigate around the wide trucks of the trees.  It also didn't help that the vines and shurby covered the ground.

Suddenly blaster shots could be heard in the distance. Lucy whipped her head around, looking for the soucre. The shots began to grow louder indicting they were getting closer. She started to run. Fear was getting the best of her. Zigging through the thick forest, she manged to find a clear opening. As she amerged, she took a look around her surrounding. A cliff was ahead, most likely having a small river running below. Lucy stopped at the edge before turning around. She watched the way she had came, worried someone had followed her. Another round a gun shots reputed from the forest. They were close. Very close.
Me:*sitting back laughing evily* Good luck surviving till the next update

I doubt anyone still reads this. But if you do: Hello, thanking for still believing in me!!!!