Chapter 5

It was unexpected. Being tackled over a cliff was something Lucy never imaged. But yet, there she was falling into a rushing river.

Once she broke through the surface of the water, she managed to climb onto a small patch of land. Taking a deep breath, she laid on the white sand taking in everything that had just happen.

Before Lucy even had a chance to move, a dark cloak landed on top of her, blocking her view.

A gruff voice soon followed after. "Do not utter a word. The troopers are not far behind and we need to keep moving."

Lucy was about to speak up when the owner of the voice grabbed her waist and hoisted her up to their shoulders. The man was already on the move, rushing through the thick brambles of the forest. Every now and then, a branch of leaves would hit Lucy in the face, but the mystery man was too fast for Lucy to react at all.

She rode on the back of the man for a while. Despite paying attention to where they were going, Lucy had noticed that they arrived at the ghost. 

She was let down and pushed toward the ship.

"You better get in there." 

When she turned around, the man was gone. Standing there confused, she perked up when she heard the voices of the ghost crew. Not wanting to be caught, she hurried back to the front of the ship.
---
I know, I know. It wasn't very long chapter but it's just to help the story flow. Basically, I'm going to jump forward once again and hopefully I can actually write more.