Chapter 2

I was in med bay for another week before I was let go. I was still in pain when I moved the wrong way but I hid it. I had caused enough trouble already and didn't need to cause more.
Sighing I carefully got dressed in the female Cadet uniform. God I hated skirts. They were so annoying and short. I hated showing skin. Since I was part elf I had designs all over my skin. I had pale skin but the lines looked like someone took a white marker to my skin. And the skirts always seemed to ride up when I tried to move.
      Sighing I put my hair in a high bun. The council had called for all cadets and commander's to gather in the announcement room. I didn't know what it was called but I didnt like it.
    "Come one sera!" Mera called from the door. I quickly walked to her.
     "I'm ready I'm ready" I said sighing. We walked to the room and filed in with the other cadets.
I was seated beside a man with short brown hair and bright blue eyes.
     He looked to me and smiled. "Hi, I'm Leonard McCoy" he said holding out his hand. This was the guy who brought me to med bay.
      "I'm Serissa mot't" I said shaking his hand. "Thank you, for helping me"
      He nodded. "Your welcome" he said. "The guy who pushed you was kicked out of the acadamy while you were asleep"
     I nodded softly and looked forward as the guy banged a mallet. "We are here because a commander has brought to our attention that a certain Cadet has cheated" he said. "Cadet kirk, would you please step forward"
      The guy next to McCoy stood up and walked to one of the podiums in the front. "Cadet James. T. Kirk. You have broken regulations by tampering with a high ranked test, do you have anything to say?"
     "Yes, I believe I have the right to face my accuser" Kirk said. The man looked up to the commanders.
     "Commander spock" he said. I watched shocked as spock stood and walked to the second podium. "Commander spock here has said that you tampered with the kobiashimaru test, is this true?"
     "Well, the test itself is a cheat is it not?" Kirk said.
     "Elaborate" Spock said looking at him.
     "The test is designed to be unwinnable." Kirk said.
     "You misunderstand the concept of the test" Spock said.
      "Enlighten me" Kirk said.
     "The test is designed to be unwinnable yes, but the purpose is to experience fear. Fear in losing those your in command off. You cannot cheat death. You of all people should know that" Spock said.
    "Enlighten me again" Kirk said clenching his hands behind his back.
    "Your father. George kirk took control of the u.s.s kalvin just before it was destroyed. He saved many that day encluding you and your mother" Spock said.
     "So now your a know it all" Kirk said.
     "I have not said such a thing" Spock said.
    "Enough" the admiral said. A man ran in and handed him a PADD saying something. He looked at it and looked up. "We've received a distress call from vulcan. All cadets head to the hanger deck to be assigned to your ships. Dismissed"
    My heart was pounding. I looked to spock and he looked at me before leaving quickly. We all quickly left and went to the hanger deck.
     "....McCoy, U.S.S enterprise. Mot't, U.S.S enterprise. Edlen, U.S Montgomery. Go to your shuttles, God speed" the commander said and I quickly ran to the shuttle. I saw spock talking to ahura and quickly walked to the stairs of the shuttle.
      I walked up and was relieved that mera was sitting there. I sat next to her and she gripped my hand. I smiled thankfully to her and hoped my father was okay. A minute later McCoy and a sick looking kirk walked in. They sat  near the window.
    "I might throw up on you" Kirk huffed to McCoy panting. The shuttle took off and we were soon on our way to the enterprise.
     "Kirk, kirk look" McCoy said. I looked out the window and gasped seeing a huge ship. The shuttle docked and we all got off.
     "Cadet mot't you will be stationed in med bay. Cadet dalin you will be in engineering" our commanding officer ordered. We nodded and I gave mera a quick hug before running to med bay. I got there just in time to see kirk pass out on a bed. Quickly going behind a curtain I changed into the male medical uniform.
I walked out and got to work preparing medical supplies.