Chapter 20

WARNING LEMON
Please dont hate me this is my first lemon XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   
     Serissa sat in her room nervously. Arwen was asleep in her crib. 'spocks in heat...' She kept thinking.
     Rubbing her forehead, she jumped when her pager went off. "Lieutenant mot't" she answered.
     "Serissa. Please check on commander Spock. He hasn't reported for duty" Jim said. I tensed.
     "C-captain in not sure that's wise." I replied
    "Why not?" He asked
      "Hes in heat" she replied
     "Don't worry. Bones gave him the medicine. Thanks sera" he said and quickly ended the call. He looked to bones and smirked.
    Sera frowned and sighed. She called mera and asked her to watch arwen. Once mera showed up serissa walked to spocks room. The closer she got the more nervous she was.
    She stopped infront of the door and hesitated. She sighed softly and knocked lightly.
      "Commander? Its lieutenant mot't." She said folding her hands behind her back. There was no response from inside. Serissa started to get very worried knowing how dangerous a Vulcan heat can be. She knocked again.
      "Spock?" She asked worried. There was still no answer. She quickly punched the captains code into the panel. She watched the door slide open and she quickly stepped inside. "Commander?" The room was pitch black and extremely cold. The door slid close behind her.
      Blinking, she tried to let her eyes adjust. When they did she quickly found a lmao and turned it on, casting a dim light across the messy room.
     Books were all over the floor, papers thrown about, a chair tipped over and a vase on its side. On the floor in the middle of it all was Spock.
     Spock was shirtless, in only pants and his boots. He didnt seem to be conscious.
     Series gasped and quickly went to him. "Spock? Spock!" She kneeled down and shook him worried. "Spock can you hear me? Spock its Serissa wake up"
     She pulled out her pager ready to call for medical. She let out a small scream as she was suddenly flipped and pinned to the floor.
      Opening her eyes her breath caught in her throat. Spock had her pinned to the floor. Her hands pinned by his on either side of her head. His left knee placed between both of her legs, keeping her from running.
     Serissa swallowed the lump in her throat. "C-Commander?"
     "You....shouldnt be here" he said huskily. His voice was slightly lower and breathy. It caused a shiver to shoot up serissas spine.
     "C-c-captain s-sent me..." She stuttered, blushing completely red. She was forcing herself not to stare at his chest, but it was proving to be difficult. Her eyes flicked down to his chest and her heart nearly stopped. He was absolutely perfect. Chiseled chest, sculpted abs that led down to his prominent V-line. She forced her eyes back up to his face.
     "You shouldn't have come.... I...don't think I have the will to let you leave...." He said, watching her eyes travel down his body. He felt his heat surge and he leaned down to her face.
    "S-Spock... I..." She whispered. She felt her own heat responding to his. She knew in her mind that he was in pain and was struggling just to hold back now. Her mind was already getting clouded from her heat.
    She looked into his eyes and gave in, seeing the lust and worry in his eyes. "Kiss me..." She whispered.
    Spocks eyes widened in shock. He didnt waste another second. He leaned down and captured her lips in a gentle yet passion filled kiss.
     He let go of her wrists and lowered himself so their bodies were pressed together.
     Serissa let out a soft moan into the kiss. Her arms found their way around spocks neck, one hand playing with his hair.
     The kiss soon grew heated and more passionate. Spock gently pulled at seras bottom lip with his teeth. Sera gasped softly, giving Spock the chance to slip his tounge into her mouth.
    Serissa moaned and battled his tounge with her own. He won easily and explored her mouth.
    They soon broke the kiss for air, panting hard. A string of saliva connecting their lips. Spock moved to her neck, starting to place kisses, love bites, and hickies.
    Serissa moaned loud and her back arched slightly. Her hand tangled in his hair, pulling lightly.  Smirking, he continued to cover her neck in hickies and love bites.
     His left hand carefully made its way down her body, carefully slipping under her shirt. He began to gently massage her breast causing her to let out a sharp moan.
    "S-Spock please~" Serissa moaned and let out a whimper. Spock smirked and sat up. He quickly helped her out of her clothes, leaving her in a black bra and matching panties.
     He sat back in his knees and looked at her body blushing a dark green. He leaned down and gently undid her bra, throwing it on the pile of clothes.
    He kissed her chest gently, massaging her breasts.
    Serissa moaned and arched her back. She brought her leg up slightly, brushing it between his legs.
     Spock let out a deep groan of pleasure and looked in her eyes. Serissa blushed brighter and bit her lip. She started purposely running her knee between his legs.
    He jolted and let out a moan of pleasure. He smirked and moved them so he was between her legs.
    He gently pulled her panties off and smirked. "Already so wet?~" he purred.
    Serissa covered her face embarrassed.
    He smirked and lightly dragged a finger through her folds, watching her body jolt and quiver. 
      He soon replaced his finger with his tounge. He held her hips down as he licked her folds. Serissas back arched and she let out a cry or pleasure.
    "S-Spock!~ ah!~" she moaned loud, tangling both her hands in his hair. Her eyes rolled back in her head, feeling his tounge slide inside her.
    Spock was obsessed with her taste, swirling his tounge and pushing It deeper. He could feel her walls tightening around his tounge.
     Groaning deeply, he pulled his tounge out and got up. He helped her up and laid her on the bed.
    Serissa panted hard and looked to him. She sat up and moved to him. Purring softly, she started undoing his pants. Once they were open she helped him take them off along with his boxers.
     Serissa gaped at his size. He was much bigger than she imagined. He was at least a good 10in in length.
     "Your so big commander~" she purred and gently started to stroke him. Spock moaned softly and watched her.
     She leaned forward and slid her tounge over his tip, putting at his groan. She took him in her mouth and started to bob her head slowly.
   Spock moaned and tangled his hand in her hair. He couldn't stop the small thrusts into her mouth.
    Serissa moaned and hollowed her cheeks as she sucked him gently.
      Spock moaned, watching her. After a minute he gently pulled her off and laid her down. He climbed on top of her and kissed her passionately.
     She moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.
     He lined himself up and slowly slid into her. Serissa whimpered and clung to him, since it was her first time.
    Spock went slow, placing soft kisses on her neck. Once he was all the way in he stopped.
      Serissa panted and clung to him. Once the pain subsided she wiggled her hips and immediately moaned.
     Spock took this as the okay amd slowly started to move inside her. Serissa moaned and leaned her head back.
    "F-faster~ p-please~" she begged. "Dont h-hold back~ ah~"
    Spock gave up all hope of trying to hold back. He started thrusting into her harder and faster.
    Her moans got louder and higher. She felt a coil start to form in her stomach.
     Spock sat up and grabbed her hips, starting to pound into her. The sounds of skin slapping, moans, groans, heavy breathing and the bed creaking filled the room.
    "Spock!~ Oh fuck!~" she cried out in pleasure, gripping the pillows. 
    Spock continued to pound into her, feeling his climax getting close. He could tell hers was too.
     Serissa cried out as the coil got tighter and tighter. She felt him it hit a bundle of nerves deep inside her that sent her over the edge.
    She screamed his name as her walls clamped around him. He let out a loud moan and pushed deep inside her as he released, sending ropes of his seed into her.
    He bucked a few times before collapsing beside her. He pulled her close and kissed her forehead softly.
     Serissa panted hard and fast, shaking softly. She cuddled against spocks chest and closed her eyes.
     She soon drifted into a happy sleep. Spock put the blanket over them and soon followed.