Chapter 4

The next morning I woke up to the amazing smells of the breakfast my mom was making. I walked out of my room and went down the stairs. When I arrived at the kitchen my mom was making french toast and bacon.

"It smells great in here mom."

"Thanks it's almost ready."

"Can I ask you a quick question?"

"Sure what is it?"

"I was wondering if after the football game on Friday I could go out. I would be back by 11:45 I promise."

"Who are you going out with?"

"Um...Jesse."

"As in Jesse Tucker the Jesse we just had dinner last night with. The Jesse that your father is trying to recruit for his team. That Jesse?"

"Maybe"

"Heather you know not to date any of your dad's players. But I think this would be really good for you so I will let you go out. But you have to be home by 11:45"

"I promise."

"Heather I am really happy that you are finally going out with someone."

"Okay I have to go do something. I'll be right back."

I walked back to my bedroom and grabbed my phone. I texted Jesse

Hey my mom said yes we are on for Friday night.

Soon I received a text back.

Awesome I will give you the details Monday .

Okay can't wait

I then put my phone in my pocket and made my way back to the kitchen. Everyone else was sitting at the table. We ate our breakfast then my dad left to go to work.

I went back to my room to get some paperwork for my mom to sign. I walked back into the kitchen to see my mom getting Ava and Kenzi ready to go out.

"Hey mom I need you to sign some papers for school."

"Of course" She takes the papers from me and starts signing a number of them

"Where are you guys going?"

"The park" Ava says happily

"Sounds like fun"

"Heather will you please come with us?" Ava begs

"I don't know Ava she really shouldn't be playing on her leg." my mother says

"Sorry Ava maybe next time."

"Okay Heather"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I knew it it was Monday morning.

I walked into school to be greeted by Emily. We started walking to my locker.

"Hey Girly! What did you do this weekend?"

"Nothing big. Friday night Jesse Tucker came over my house with his family and he asked me out on a date." I mumbled

"Oh my god The Jesse Tucker asked you out on a date?" she screamed. People looked our way.

"Yes and would you lower your voice. I don't want the entire student body to know just yet. We are just going on a date nothing is official yet. "

We continue walking over to my locker. When we get there Jesse is waiting there for me.

"I'm going to go to my locker now. See you later Heather." Emily says