Seven

Hey guys... This is just going to be a very short filler chapter as currently I have rly bad writer's block and I don't want to leave you guys without an update for too long. :) also I'm going to be introducing POV's every once in a while, but if it doesn't say a specific point of view, it's in third person.

The day after Phil gave birth was almost as hectic as the day he did give birth. Well, for the phandom, at least. They made an unedited baby vlog at the hospital and the entire fan base flipped. Dan had to take Harper home for the night but he came back the next day to find Phil the next day in the same hospital room.

"Hi, Philly, how are you feeling, love?"

"Like rubbish. Everything hurts and I'm tired but I can't get any sleep. The doctors gave me some medicine, though, so I'm feeling a bit better."

"Well that's good." Dan said, trying to keep the conversation optimistic. "Do you want to see Harper? I brought her here but your mum is watching her. She's definitely very into the whole 'grandma' thing."

Phil nodded and Dan left the room, bringing Phil's mum into the room along with Harper. Phil held out his arms to the infant, bringing her into his embrace.

Luckily, she was in a good mood, so she just giggled as she sat on her papa's lap. She reached out her hand and touched Phil's belly. It had gotten noticeably smaller since he had given birth, but not completely flat. She touched it again, seemingly wondering where the rest of Phil's tummy had gone.

"Where'd papa's tummy go, Harper?" Dan cooed

Harper patted Phil's stomach once again, but soon went back to cooing and giggling on Phil's lap.

Harper's POV:

I sat on papa's lap and touched his tummy. I still don't know where it went. Daddy tried to tell me something but I don't know what he meant. He said I have a little brother but I don't know what that means. I just smiled.

Every time I smile or laugh daddy and papa do too. It makes me feel something inside that is warm. I don't know what the word is, but that's okay. I wish I knew how to tell papa things. I want to tell papa how I feel warm when he and daddy smile at me. I want to ask him what a 'brother' is. I try to say small words to tell papa and daddy things, but all that comes out are little noises. Daddy seems to like it when I make little noises, though, so it's okay. Sometimes when I don't feel warm inside, my eyes get wet and I make loud noises. I don't like it. I think daddy said to papa that it's called 'cry'. Papa likes to hold me when I do and daddy makes soft noises called 'sing' to make me feel warm again.

I saw another small person like me. I pointed at him. Daddy told me that is my 'brother'. Daddy seemed to want to hold him more than me.

It made me feel less warm when daddy didn't want to hold me so I made my eyes get wet on purpose so he would hold me, too. Daddy didn't pay attention. Papa put something in my mouth called 'paci' and told me that I have to be quiet so I don't wake up my 'brother'.

I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I wasn't on daddy or papa's lap and I felt something that wasn't warm or cold. It felt like I was not safe without them, so my eyes got wet again. There was another big person who held me when my eyes got wet. She looked a little bit like papa. I held her finger and it was warm just like papa's big hand. I think she was what was called 'Grandma' but that word was too long. She kissed my head and I felt warm again so I smiled.

I think I heard the name for what the warm I felt was. 'Love'.  Or maybe 'happy'. I knew I felt that way for daddy and papa. They loved me, too. I would never stop feeling love for daddy and papa. Never. Never ever.

I'm sorry this was crap... I have some ideas for how to transition to my next idea, but like uGh. Writers block sucks. Lol. Thanks for reading this though. The sweet comments actually make me so happy. (Also: was the Harper POV weird? Idk I just thought It'd be different to get the perspective of a baby..)