Epilogue

"Good morning my Princess."

"Good morning my Prince."

I turn to look at him, "It's a good thing we don't need the air conditioning any longer, we would be freezing."

I smile at his words; I can't believe that was just two years ago. Since that day that I kissed him under the stars in the garden our whole marriage has changed. I wouldn't change a thing about that day. My stomach turned, not again. I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, throwing up. Wayne is right behind me, cloth in hand ready to help me clean up.

"Baby, I think you need to see Doc Thompson, this has been happening for the last few days."

"I did, yesterday."

"And? What's wrong?"

I take the cloth from him and wipe my face, I then brush my teeth to get rid of the taste in my mouth.

"Lisa, you're making me worried."

Between brushing my teeth, I told him to calm down and wait outside on the porch, there is no way I'm sharing this news with him in the bathroom. He studied me for a moment before he walked out, I finished brushing my teeth before walking out to him. The moment he saw me he jumped up and stood in front of me, looking worried.

"Lisa, what did Doc Thompson say?"

Here it goes, I'm trying to hide my smile, "Babe, I'm pregnant."

I wait for him to say something, anything but he is too shocked.

"Wayne, did you hear me?"

It took him another few seconds to respond, he pulled me into a tight hug, "We're pregnant?"

I pull away, laughing at the way his voice allowed his excitement to come through, "Well, technically I'm pregnant but..."

He captured my mouth with a deep kiss. When he finally let go, he spoke with a huge smile on his face.

"You'll be an amazing mother Lisa."

"You'll be a great father Wayne."

"What if I'm not?"

His whole mood immediately changed, "Wayne, we are both going to make mistakes, all parents do, it's how we handle those mistakes that makes the difference. We'll be fine, with God as our guide and with our parents help we will raise our child."

His smile was immediately back, "Guess I made the right decision."

Confused I asked him what he is referring to, "I made the right decision in falling for royalty."

"What are you talking about? You are the royal one."

"Yes, but when I fell for you, you were also royalty so I technically fell for royalty."

"Guess that makes two of us, Wayne?"

"Yes beautiful?"

"I wouldn't change one thing, I love you."

"I love you too my Princess."