Sister Signs

libra and aries: the question and the answer

it is easy for the malleable libra to feel distanced from themselves, as they have made so much room for the opinions of others.  perhaps something is out of touch within them, something that is alive and awake within the aries, who knows their opinions better than they know anything else.  aries is so rooted in their own interests and beliefs that they possess the ability to be either the ultimate good or the ultimate evil.  libra, on the other hand, is often floating somewhere in between.  when the libra individual is kind, they do the right thing when it is available to them, but rarely go out of their ways.  this is in stark contrast to the aries, who will go to great lengths to do what they believe is the right thing.  when the libra individual is not as kind, they are easily susceptible to pettiness and judgment.  the evil aries is something else entirely, an unstoppable force that seeks to destroy everything in its path.  together, they achieve things on a local and global scale.  they stabilize each other; the aries narrows the libra’s middle ground perspective to become more focused and concrete, and the libra helps the aries to remember that there is a middle ground at all.