Sister Signs #6

virgo and pisces: the teardrop and the waterfall

there is nothing more glorious than a pisces in love.  they walk about the world like they’re in a dream, oblivious to the injustices that normally tug at their tender heart strings.  and what about a virgo?  sure, they’re more shy and gentle with their love, but it comes from exactly the same place.  virgo is precise and exacting and brings a dose of much-needed focus into the world of the fluid pisces, who rides the waves of life on a broken surfboard.  pisces brings out the lover in the virgo, the one who is buried beneath their big brains. virgo may act tough and dish out criticism like they have a quota to meet, but pisces treats them nevertheless with the kindness and unconditional love that others rarely extend to the seemingly emotionless virgo, but that the virgo needs.  the virgo, who grows like a flower with their soul implanted in the earth, suddenly meets the greater and wider world where the pisces lives, floating from feeling to feeling.  virgo is the rock, sitting somewhere in the ocean pisces spends their life swimming, when at once a wave comes and sends pisces crashing into it.  but rather than die, the pisces finds the perfect rock to cling to as they hope and pray that no ever waves ever come again.