Signs As Writers

♈Aries: They’ve been writing since they were really young. They are always working on a project, or attempting some crazy challenge. They don’t shy away from trying out new genres or writing styles. Once they want to do something, there’s no way to stop them.

♉ Taurus: They may appear to have a controlled exterior, but all of that changes the instant you ask them about their characters. They write the most lovable & sweet characters, and they also happen to be their own #1 biggest fan— so beware talking smack about their babies.

♊Gemini: They’re always juggling several projects at the same time. They write fiction and enjoy it, but they do much more. They can be spotted writing the comic-book version of one of their previous works, or typing up a movie script. Prolific doesn’t even begin to describe them.

♋Cancer: Their storytelling is spontaneous, almost volatile, and that is what makes their books so fun to read. There’s no telling where their stories will go or what will happen next. For them, what matters most is not the journey— but the adventure!

♌Leo: They know their characters better than anyone else. Sometimes they may spend more time writing backstories (and doing world-building) than actually writing the book, but at the end it’s all worth it. That’s why their characters feel like real people.

♍Virgo: Their two best friends are subtlety and foreshadowing. They love leaving clues in the background, hints of what will be happening later in the story. They live for astute readers and, if you pay attention, you will realize there is more going on than you could’ve ever expected.

♎Libra: Some writers are afraid of having multiple points of view, not them. They have tons of POVs, and they all get their chance under the spotlight. Sometimes their antagonists get the most character development, and that’s why they don’t feel like “villains.”

♏ Scorpio: They use everything in their power to strike the reader right in the *feels*. They’re the masters of cliffhangers and plot-twists. It's not about playing dirty, it’s about getting a reaction out of you. Character deaths should be expected, though they will still surprise you every damn time.

♐Sagittarius: They don’t simply just *write* a book, they immerse themselves in the process. They’re dedicated researchers, and are known to go as far as changing their entire surroundings to match the ‘feel’ of the story they’re currently working on.

♑ Capricorn: They don’t write one-shots. Everything (and yes they do mean *everything*) they write is part of a series or their overarching mega-macro-universe. Expect to see cameos, familiar faces, and recurring themes across all their books!

♒Aquarius: With them, no idea is too strange or far-fetched. They can take anything and spin it into a story. Mixing genres, and making new ones along the way, is all par for the course. Best of all— is that their crazy story ideas always work.

♓Pisces: Everything they write is magical. They can make the most mundane story feel bigger-than-life and, when it comes to creating breath-taking worlds & settings, there’s simply no better. Be careful, though, because if given the chance they *will* make you believe that magic is real.