Why the signs Left

Aries: You tried to control them, you tied them down. You always rained on their parade or made it all about you. You made them feel like you needed them too much. They couldn’t reciprocate your feelings. They were bored. You were always arguing and they felt like you didn’t listen to them. 

Taurus: You didn’t need them. You didn’t pamper them. You didn’t wait for them to catch up with you, you made them feel like a second or third option instead of a first choice. You pressured them. They felt ignored. They felt unattractive. The relationship exhausted them. 

Gemini: You were clingy. You didn’t understand them, they couldn’t communicate with you. You couldn’t keep up with them. They felt like the relationship was losing its spark. They loved someone else. You loved them too deeply and smothered them. They were confused and lost.

Cancer: You didn’t try to understand them. You didn’t care about their stories of the past. You blamed them for your mistakes. They felt unloved and unneeded. They were in love with their ex. You made them feel like they were shouting at a brick wall. They were afraid they would hurt you.

Leo: You didn’t listen to them. They couldn’t make you laugh. They felt ugly and boring around you. They got jealous. You made fun of them too much, you belittled them, you made them feel like everything was their fault. You were bossy. They wanted to be the sun, but you were an eclipse. 

Virgo: You didn’t appreciate them. You didn’t respect them. They felt worthless, they felt misunderstood. They felt used. They loved you more than you loved them. You were clingy or demanding. You couldn’t appreciate their quiet, serving way of showing love. 

Libra: The relationship lost the honeymoon feeling. You tried to control them or keep tabs on them. You asked for too much from them. They got tired of trying to please you. They felt like you didn’t appreciate their efforts to keep you happy. They were falling for another. You walked all over them, so they got up and walked away.

Scorpio: They couldn’t trust you. You didn’t trust them. You judged them. They loved you more than you loved them. You were careless with your words. You kept secrets. They were suspicious of your loyalty. You didn’t understand them. They thought you were shallow or superficial. 

Sagittarius: You tried to keep them too close. You didn’t let them go where they wanted. You were stingy and materialistic. They didn’t see you in their future. You pressured them to think about the future. You didn’t respect their opinion. They found you small-minded. They didn’t love you as much as you loved them. 

Capricorn: You didn’t give them space. They were busy with school or work. You were too needy, too demanding, required too much reassurance. You didn’t support their interests or career. They didn’t feel appreciated and understood. You made them feel like they were being pulled in many different directions, and they felt tired and stretched to the limit. 

Aquarius: You didn’t have any common interests. You were needy or clingy. You didn’t appreciate the things they did for you. They needed to be alone. You made them feel small. You couldn’t help yourself, you expected too much of them. They felt unneeded. They had a greater calling from somewhere else. You didn’t like their individuality.

Pisces: You were not there for them. You used them, you lied to them, you tricked them. You took advantage of their kindness, their understanding, their forgiveness. They were afraid of you. They saw another side of you that they couldn’t handle. You were overbearing, domineering, close-minded. They looked at you like you put the stars in the sky… and you looked away.