I love you

Someone once said that when you die it's peaceful. You don't feel pain or any kind of withdrawal from it. It's as if you were sleeping.... Whoever said that is a liar cause I am in pain.

I started coughing as I gained my vision and look around. There was a wall on top of my back. I try to roll over but pain and throbbing was in my left side. I get on my back and push the wall off of me as it crumbles to pieces. I look around and see walkers surrounding Alexandria. More than half of the herd was in here. I went to walk and but pain erupted in my leg. It was squashed by a wall as walkers walked over it I think I crushed my leg. I look down at the ground and see blood dripping. A piece of wood went right through my side.

"Jesus christ." I groaned. I'm gonna die. I picked up the talkie.

"Rick? Rick you there? If you are, I'm alright. The towers wall fell on top of me. I'm heading to the infirmary. I'm losing a lot of blood. Shit."

Walkers started noticing me as I limped down the street. It was starting to get dark. Its gonna get harder to travel and see these things coming. I hook the talkie to my belt loop and started to hobble toward the infirmary.

It was blocked off by walkers. I press my back against a house hiding in the shadows. I'm gonna have to find a different place. What to do? Where can I go? Think Harley. Find the highest building. I look for the tallest house and go inside it. I took out my hunting knife and started stabbing Walkers making a path to clear it as I get to the house.

"Harley? Harley?" I could hear Daryl's voice through the talkie. I went to reach for it as a walker grasped on to my arm. I dropped the talkie on the ground as I stab the walker. I went to pick up the talkie but I was getting surrounded by walkers. I have to get to the house. I take off running or limping you could say. I got on the porch forcefully opening the door then slamming it right behind me. I shove a chair on the door as the Walkers bang on it. Pain spreads across my side. I have to get this thing out of me.

"Dammit!" I cry out as I grip on to the wood and pull it out. Tears trailed down my cheeks. Blood poured out of my side and created a puddle on the floor.

I head into the bedroom and rip a piece of sheet off the bed. I tie it around my side as my shirt was now soaked with walkers blood and my own. I climb up stairs and out the window onto the roof. I could see Rick walking out of the Infirmary stabbing walkers as Michonne joins him.

Target. Target. Target.

I grabbed my sniper and put a silencer on it. I loaded it up and start shooting the walkers. The ones that got to close to Rick and the rest of the people I shot at.

Soon there was a fire on the pond. What the hell? Why and how? Everyone was fighting the walkers off. We can do this. I started seeing another sniper going off at a house in the distance. Who else was great with snipers other than myself? Jay or Sasha. It gave me confidence and courage. Soon the number of walkers were decreasing. I was running low on ammo. After my last bullet there were no more walkers. I rolled over on my back. The stars shined brightly in the smoky sky. That's the sight I love to see.

Within seconds after I open my eyes it was daylight. Smoke was covering the air. Must have been that fire. I look through the scope for any sign of life. Everyone was gathered on the porch of the infirmary. I get off of the roof back into the house as I stumble down the stairs. The bed sheet that was tied around my side is completely soaked with blood. it hasn't stopped bleeding and I feel weak. It's been a long night. I head to the streets as every inch of the road was covered in Walkers and blood. I hold the sniper close to me and limp to the infirmary leaving a blood trail. Rosita and Tara run up and grab hold of me.

"Easy." I groaned in pain. They help me walk inside as Daryl was sitting on the table with Denise looking over him.

"Daryl?" I look at him as Tara and Rosita lay me on the kitchen counter. I'm so glad he is ok.

"Harley." He gets up off of the table and walks over to me. He holds my hand tight.

"What happened?" Denise asked as she unwraps my cheap bandage.

"I was in the clock tower when it fell over. A piece of wood went right through me. I pulled it out and hasn't stopped bleeding. My leg was crushed by the wall that fell on top of me. The walkers walked on top of the wall." I breath out.

"An IV bag from the fridge, clean towels, bowl of water and my tools. What blood type are you?"

"AB negative." Denise face went white. I shut my eyes for a few seconds. I've seen that look before.

"Harley, stay with me. I can reconstruct you." Denise stutters. Daryl kneels down on the ground as I open my eyes facing him.

"You know you can't do that." I say softly.

"What?" Daryl looks at Denise. Rick comes walking in and stands on the other side of the island.

"AB negative is a rare blood type. Very very rare." Denise says.

"You have to save her. You can't just sit there. Wrap her up. Stitch her up." Rick says.

"I can't." Denise looks down at the ground. Everyone was surrounding me now.

"What do you mean you can't? You can. You have all this shit here. Do something." Daryl yells as he stands up. There were tears running down his cheeks. He tried to hide them. Everyone gets quiet.

"Daryl look at me." I whisper. His red puffy eyes look down at me.

"They would waste supplies on me. If they stitch me up, I would still die without the blood. AB negative blood takes a while for my body to make. There isn't enough blood in my body for me to survive this. Y'all can leave, just hand me my gun." I shrug my shoulders.

"I won't let that happen." He says.

"Then I'll turn. I'm already dying."

"I'm not losing you. I can't." I grip on to his hand.

"You can't stop it from happening. You know that."

"I love you. You hear me? You can't leave me." His voice quivers. He loves me. I felt weight lift off my shoulders.

"I love you too but no one here has my blood type."

"Except me." A small voice comes from the door. I could hear footsteps approach us as the group fans out for me to see who it was.

"Jay."