Lemon squeezy

After few days pasted, I remember Negan talked to Dwight about visiting Alexandria. The next morning Negan gathers everyone up into truck beds. He was even taking Daryl and I. Which surprised me. We pull up to the gates of Alexandria. Negan pulls me out of the truck and up to the gates.

"Dun-dun-dun dun." Negan sighs a piece of Beethoven. He then hits his bat up against the gate.

"Little pig, little pig, let me in!" Negan says. Someone opens up the screen part of the gate and see Eugene, Rosita and Spencer. Looks like they were getting ready for a run or something.

"Well?"

"Um, who are you?" Spencer asked. Oh god, you are gonna die.

"Oh, you better be jokin'. Negan, Lucille. You must know Harley girl here. I know I had to make a pretty strong first impression." Spencer looks at me. I shutter at the name. Harley girl. Joe called me that. I look ahead and see Rick.

"Well, hello, there. Do not make me have to ask." Negan says.

"You said a week. You're early." Rick opens the gate as it creaks.

"I missed you." Negan says.

"Harley," Rick tries to talk to me.

"No. Don't talk to her. She is mine." Negan tells him. A walker comes stumbling toward us as Negan lets go of me and walks over to the walker.

"Oh, Rick, come on out here. Watch this. Calling it!" Negan hits the walker with his bat and walks back to us.

"Ha ha ha! Easy peasy lemon squeezy! All right, everybody. Let's get started. Big day. Hey, Rick, you see that, what I just did? That is some service! I mean, we almost get turned away at the gate. Who is that guy, anyway? Do I get mad? Do I throw a fit? Do I bash some ginger's dome in? Nope. I just take care of one of these dead pricks that could've killed one of y'all." Negan tells Rick.

"Service." Negan bows.

"Hold this." Negan grabs my arm and hands Rick the bat.

"Hot diggity dog! This place is magnificent! An embarrassment of riches, as they say. Yes, sir, I do believe you are gonna have plenty to offer up." Negan looks around the place. Rick turns to Daryl.

"Daryl, hey --,"

"No. Nope." Negan stops them.

"He's the help. You don't look at him, you don't talk to him, and I don't make you chop anything off of him. Same goes for everyone, Right?" He looks at Rosita as she walks away.

"A lot of suspense there. I don't think she even knew how much. All right, let's get this show on the road. See what kind of goodies you got in the cupboard." Negan paces.

"We put aside half the supplies." Rick says.

"No, Rick. No. You don't decide what we take. I do. Arat." A woman I've never seen before steps forward.

"You heard the man. Move out!" Negans group goes forward and bust in through the houses.

"They're just gonna search the houses a bit, keep the process movin'. All right. You gonna show me around or not? Well?" Negan grabs my arm as Rick walks forward.

"You see this? This is the kind of thing that just tickles my balls. A little cooperation and everything is pleasant as punch. You see, we really are reasonable people once you get to know us. Honest. Ohh. Man." He opens up a cooler and grabs a Soda out of it. Pops the top and guzzles it down.

"Ahh! Damn, I love this place!" Negan says happily.

"Negan. Somethin' you might wanna see." One of the guys hands Negan a camera. It was Deanna's.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? I got my fingers crossed for a little freaky-deaky." Negan licks his lips and plays the video. It was Rick when we first got here. I though those videos were gone.

"Jee-hee-sus! Is that you, Rick, underneath all that man-bush? Shee-ot. I would not have messed with that guy." Negan asked.

"But that's not you anymore is it? Nope." He stops filming.

"I really gotta shave this shit." Negan scratches his beard and sets the camera down.

"Whatever happened to that sick girl? That seemed like a hell of a stressful night for her." Maggie.

"The way she was carrying on, she was married to number two, right? Careful. Careful how you're lookin' at me, Rick. Widows, especially ones that look like that, they are special." Rick tightens his grip on the bat as Negan keeps going.

"I love 'em. Right after their husbands go, they are just empty side. But usually not for long. Ahh. Where is she? I would love to see her."

"Do you care to pay your respects?" Gabriel pops up out of no where.

"Ho-ly crap! You are creepy as shit, sneaking up on me, wearin' that collar with that freaky-ass smile." Gabriel looks at me with a small smile as I nod my head and look down at the ground. Maggie didn't make it.

"My apologies. I'm Father Gabriel." Gabriel smiles.

"She didn't make it?" Negan asked. Gabriel walks away from us as Negan and the rest us follow. We get to the grave site and see two freshly dug graves. I look for Jay's grave.

"Go on. Go cry a river." Negan lets go of me as I kneel down at Jay's grave. I didn't cry. I've cried ever since I gotten to Negan's place. I will not cry anymore. Jay would not want me to. I have to be strong for her. I need to be like Carol . Act weak, act emotional but on the inside be strong. Care about nothing. That is a lie. Joe would kill me for that but I care about Rick and his group. I care about Daryl more than I care about myself.

Target. Fight.

"Damn tragedy. That's what this is. Well, this must really suck for you guys. Number one? That was on me. No choice there. Lessons had to be learned. Number three couldn't keep her mouth shut. But number two? That didn't need to happen. Daryl, there, he forced my hand. Probably put her right on her back, huh?" Negan says.

"Damn. I was gonna ask her to come back with me. She would be alright with the company of Harley. Oh, I know what you're thinkin'. How could I have a shot, guy that just bashed her husband's head in? You'd be surprised. Im still working on Harley. She is slowly getting there." Negan laughs as he looks over at me.

"Boy, people, they --," A gun shot goes off as Negan picks me up off the ground and pulls me to the Infirmary.