Today is a banner day

"No. He's taking all of our medicine. They said only half our stuff." Carl was holding up a gun and the two men.

"Of course. Oh-ho. Really, kid?" Negan steps in with me.

"And you should go. Before you find out how dangerous we all are." Carl says. His eyes went from Negan to me. His face softens as he looks at me.

"Well, pardon me, young man. Excuse the shit out of my goddamn French, but did you just threaten me? Look, I get threatening Davey here, but I can't have it. Not him, not me." Negan gets closer to Carl.

"Carl, just put it down." Rick warns him.

"Don't be rude, Rick. We are having a conversation here." Negan stops Rick.

"Now, boy, where were we? Oh, yeah.
Your giant, man-sized balls. No threatening us. Listen, I like you, so I don't want to go hard proving a point here. You don't want that. I said half your shit, and half is what I say it is.
I'm serious. Do you want me to prove how serious? Again?" Carl scoffs and walks away.

"You know, Rick, this whole thing reminds me that you have a lot of guns. There's all the guns you took from my outpost when you wasted all my people with a shit-ton of your own guns, and I'm bettin' there's even more, which adds up to an absolute ass-load of guns, and as this little emotional outburst just made crystal clear I can't allow that. They're all mine now. So tell me, Rick -- where are my guns?" Negan asked Rick. We head over the Armory and food supply house. The garage opens up revealing Olivia. She is the one that keeps track of our weapons.

"I figured you were coming." She says.

"Show him where the guns are, Olivia." Rick tells her.

"The armory's inside." She turns to walk toward the armory.

"You run the show in here?" Negan asked as she turns to face him.

"I, I just keep track of it all, the rations, the guns." She says.

"Good. Smart. Don't let me stop you. Take her out, boys. Show 'em the goods." They head into the armory as Negan, Rick and I wait.

"While they're at it, I just want to point out to you that I'm not taking a scrap of your food. Slim pickin's in here. And I can't be the only one to notice that you got a fat lady in charge of keeping track of rations, can I? Either way, you starve to death, I don't get shit, so for now, you get to keep all the food. How 'bout that?" Negan asked. Rick thinks for a moment.

"What do you want me to say?" Rick asked. Oh god. Please don't think you are invincible. Now is not the time.

"I don't know, Rick. How about a thank you. You think that might be in order? Or is that too much to ask?!" Negan gets in Rick's face.

"Ohh. I know we started off on the wrong foot, but what can I say? You forced my hand, Rick. But it's like I've been tryin' to tell you -- I'm a very reasonable man as long as you cooperate, so let me ask you a question, Rick. Are you cooperating?"

"What's it look like?" Rick asked getting angry.

"Oh-ho-ho. I know what it looks like.
But what I really want to know is if we're gonna find all the guns back there or if maybe you got a few just waitin' for their moment, just like my Lucille." I shutter.

"They're all in there, to the best of my knowledge."

"Mm. I am countin' on that, Rick." Negan pushes me forward as we head into the armory.

"Im gonna double check but it looks like everything is here." Arat says.

"Load it up." Negan twirls his finger in the air as we head back outside with Rick.

"You know what today is, Rick? Today is a banner day. Yes, it is. I think this little arrangement we have is gonna work out just fine. Hold up." Takes the gun.

"Let's see if you've been taking care of my guns." Negan aims the gun at Daryl as my heart skipped a beat. Daryl kept loading guns in the truck as Negan aims at a window and shoots.

"Feels good. Sounds good! Oh, I do believe Lucille's gettin' a little jealous." Negan says.

"Well, ho-ly smokes! Look at this! It was you guys that took out Little Timmy and the Dick Brigade?" Negan chuckles looking at the bazooka.

"Wow, Rick. Gettin' in your last licks. Ooh, man, I'm gonna have some fun with this."

"Please, I-I don't know for --," Arat pushes Olivia forward.

"Arat, we don't do that unless they do somethin' to deserve it." Negan points his finger at her.

"Yeah, we went through the inventory. Guns in the armory, guns they had around the walls, they're short. Glock 9 and a 22 Bobcat." Arat looks at Rick, Olivia and I.

"Is that true?" Negan got serious.

"We had some people leave town. Those guns probably went with them." Rick says.

"So Olivia sucks at her job. Is that what you're sayin'?" Negan asked.

"No. No, I'm not sayin' that." Rick says.

"There should be a full accounting here, right? Top to bottom. Am I right?" Negan looks at Olivia.

"No. I mean, yes. The inventory is correct." Olivia stutters.

"Good. But not so good, too. You see, what's in here isn't in there. You're two handguns short. Do you know where they are?"

"No." Olivia shakes her head.

"That's disappointing, Rick. I thought that we had an understanding. But this -- well, this shows that someone's not on board, and I can't have that." Negan says.

"I don't enjoy killing women. Men -- I can waste them all the live long.
But at the end of the day, Olivia, my dear, this was your responsibility." Negan eggs on.

"Look, we can work this out." Rick steps in.

"Oh, yes, we can. And I'm going to, right now." Negan yells.

"This was your job, and you screwed up. Keeping track of guns? That shit is life and death." Negan looks at Olivia.

Rick went and gather everyone in the church as Negan and his people kept grabbing things and loading up the trucks.