Let's make some noise

"We have Lucille to help us get to the Sanctuary. We have that gun. We should use it. Most importantly, Gabriel, we have each other. You, me and Harley. People are a resource. We make it inside, we live." Negan spoke as he helps me stand up. He pulls the Walker inside that was still attempting to get in. The one that he smashed its brains out with.

"We can take a chance, we can gut up, lay dead ones across the courtyard. Or, Or I can just kill you, but that is not what I want. What I want is for you to work with me. That is all I ever want." Negan spoke as he looks outside the window.

"I've killed before, but that's not my greatest sin. No. I locked my congregation out of my church when this all just started. I listened to them die... as I cowered. I failed them. I failed God. And every day, I work to lessen that failure, to be of service and purpose. Now I offer you the assurance of a pardon, penance, and absolution. I will go with you. I will show you that working together as equals is the only true way to grace, to a future. I will do this... if you confess."

"Jesus, Gabe. What you did, that is some horrible, cowardly, spineless shit. But I guess that's what a confession's supposed to be, right? My first wife was a real wife. My only real wife. Till death did us part. It was before this. I lied to her, I screwed around on her. And she was sick. And when she went... when she went, it was during this. I couldn't put her down. That is how I was weak. That is what I will confess. Because, yeah, maybe we do bite the big one here." Negan finally confessed. I looked at him I'm sure what or how I feel about him anymore. I feel sorry for him. But I'm also concerned with everything that he's told me. How could you say that I've always been devoted to him yet I was pregnant with someone's child I don't know. Kind of like a white lie. Or a lie that was never told at all. I felt like that it was a lie itsself.

"You're forgiven." Gabriel comes out of the room. Gabriel hands Negan the gun but instead of taking the gun he pumched the priest in the face.

"Thanks. You can keep your gun. Sucks, Gabe, but it looks like we got to risk eating it." Negan tears the walker apart.

"by eating it? I don't understand."

"You ever done this trick with the guts before?" Negan asked him as I kneel down next to him.

"Mm-hmm." Gabriel nods his head.

"These are putrid, decaying organs, dead blood, piss, and shit that have been cooking all day in the Virginian sun. None of your people ever gotten sick from this?" Negan asked.

"We're from Georgia." The priest makes a joke that I actually laugh at. He kneels down on the other side of Negan.

"Look at you lucky shits." Negan Chuckles as he quotes himself with the guts of the Walker. I take the brain rubbing it all over my body and shoving the brain in my pocket. I then cut into its eye sockets taking the eyeballs and putting them both in my flannel pockets. I take the organs making sure the blood drips down my clothing.

"Let's make some noise." Negam tells us as we stood near the door.

Negan uses his bat to knock on the door as Gabriel yells. I bust the windows open. Negan opens the doors we all stand next to each other the Walkers pile in sniffing us and then moving on with their life. Or what's left of it. We all spread out the follow each other throughout the herd. Negan and I lost Gabriel we turn around and see him on the ground getting attacked by a walker. We go back as Negan takes out the Walker and we were exposed. I take out my knife and stab them in the head. We rush out of the herd as Negan grabs Gabriel pulling him all the way to the building. Walker started falling on top of us.

We try to get by them we finally get inside the building. As we could hear the yelling and shouting. It's the workers against the core members. I could hear Regina yelling she's Negan. Negan Chuckles looking over at Gabriel.

"This is gonna be fun." He does his famous whistle as we walk aroumd the corner. As we see everyone kneeling my eyes connected with the core members.

"Kneel." I point the gun at Gabriel. Even though he had a gun and he could shoot me and negan right now, he kneeled.

"Ah, Regina. Now, why'd you have to go and do that? I am guessing that a lot of you fine folks thought I was dead, chewed up, never to be crapped out again. Well, here's a little refresher on who the hell I am. I wear a leather jacket, I have Lucille, and my nutsack is made of steel. I am not dying until I am damn good and ready." Negan says looking everyone. No one said anything. Most of everyone looked down at the ground or was staring at Negan.

"Now, if you'll all excuse me, I am in deep need of a sandwich, a shower, and some of that, uh, wilting lion orchid deep-tissue shit that Frankie learned in San Francisco. Hell, I might do it all at once. But after that, we have some serious business to attend to. Like talking to my right-hand man. You see, we got to figure out how all this could've happened like it happened. And then... Well, and then we're gonna get back doing what we have always done. We will save people." Negan tells all the workers as they nod their heads accepting negan's option.

"Thank you, Negan. Thank God for you." A woman work says as Negan looks down at the priest.

"And that is why I am here. Gentlemen, gently take him to number 2. Gently." Some guys come up taking Gabriel away. I go straight to my dorm to clean myself up. And then I head straight to the infirmary. Dr Carson stitched up my leg, taking the bullet out and I go straight to the meeting.

"Hey. Hey!" Dwight runsup to me as I turn around to face him.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You ok?" He shoves his thumbs in his jean pockets as I nod my head.

"Could be better. Lets go." I walk with him to the meeting as Arat drops a bag of guns.

"Good news is, I figured out where that asshole's gun came from." Arat spoke.

"And the bad news?" Negan asked.

"They're ours. Stolen from the armory. A worker couldn't have gotten this many guns without us knowing about it." Gary tells us.

"They couldn't have got one." Laura shakes her head.

"No, one of our own did this -- is doing this, right now." Simon says.

"Tell me how we find him, Simon." Negan studies the man. For some reason he's been getting on Simon for a while. I think he might be the rat. Or at least that's what I think Negan thinks.

"We...find when the munitions went missing. Through that, we get an idea of the how, which hopefully leads us right to who. But we start with when." Simon says as we stare at each other.

"Dismissed." Negan tells us as Dwight waits for me outside the room.

"I was going to walk you to your room." Dwight tells me.

"Look I'm not handicapped. I can take care of myself." I look at him sternly. What is his game.

"I know that. Sometimes you need help." He steps forward as I step back.

"I'm fine. Why don't you go bother someone else. Go figure out what you're feeling. Because you're scaring us all. It's not just me that sees it. That you are acting kind of weird lately." I tell him straight off the bat.

He looks away and then turns around to walk down the other hall. That was weird. I go straight to my dorm and take a nap. I was exhausted. After what we've been through today I don't know what else could happen next. I don't think it can get worse.