She is a vampire bat

"Suck my nuts." Abraham says. Negan takes a couple more swings until Abraham was nothing.

"Did you hear that? He said, "Suck my nuts." Phew." Negan laughs then takes more swings. Abraham was a good man.

"Oh, my goodness! Look at this!" Negan swings his bat in the air spraying us with Abraham's blood.

"You guys, look at my dirty girl!" Negan laughs. He swings the soaking bloody bat at us. It gleams off of the moon light.

"Sweetheart Lay your eyes on this." Negan shows Rosita the bat. She stares at the ground wide eyed and shaking.

"Oh, damn. Were you -- Were you together? That sucks. But if you were, you should know there was a reason for all this. Red -- and hell, he was, is, and will ever be red. He just took one or six or seven for the team! So take a damn look." Negan shoves the bat in Rosita's face as she starts crying.

"Take a damn look!" He yells as Daryl gets up and punches him.

"Daryl!" I cried out. A man grabs onto me holding me in place.

"Daryl!" Rick yells. Dwight grabs Daryl and holds him down.

"No! Oh, no. That? Oh, my! That is a no-no. The whole thing -- not one bit of that shit flies here." Negan laughs yet he was stern.

"Do you want me to do it? Right here." Dwight hold the crossbow up to Daryl's head.

"No, Please. No." I plead tears flew down my face. Jay was crying she was trying to escape their grasp.

"No. No, you don't kill them not until you try a little." They grab Daryl and put him back in line.

"Anyway, that's not how it works. Now, I already told you people -- first one's free, then -- what'd I say? I said I would shut that shit down! No exceptions. Now, I don't know what kind of lying assholes you've been dealing with but I'm a man of my word. First impressions are important. I need you to know me. So back to it." Negan swings his bat at Glenn.

"No!" Maggie cries out. Glenn was still there but deformed. One of his eyes were poking out as blood poured out of his face.

"Oh my god." I cried. He wasn't going to stop. This was a nightmare.

"Buddy, you still there? I just don't know. It seems like you're trying to speak, but you just took a hell of a hit.
I just popped your skull so hard, your eyeball just popped out, and it is gross as shit!"

"Maggie, I'll find you." Glenn gasped.

"Oh. Oh, hell. I can see this is hard on you guys. I am sorry. I truly am. But I did say it. No exceptions!" He swings until Glenn was no more. This can't be real. This can't be. Glenn was going to be a father.

"Stop it!" Jay screams.

"Jay no." I look at her. Negan stops what he is doing and walks over to Jay.

"What did you say?" Negan takes the tip of his bat and holdings it up Jay's face.

"I said, stop it." She says through her teeth.

"You've got a mouth on you, kid. I thought you were a smart girl. I've said this over and over again. No. Exceptions." He gets ready to swing his bat down on her as my heart shattered.

"No!" I screamed. Negan stops before the bat comes down. The tears came out of my eyes. I gasped for oxygen as if I haven't gotten enough. The man behind me grabs tightens his grip around me.

"You want me to stop? You are telling me to stop?" Negan walks over to me.

"Please. You've made your point. We're scared shitless. Most likely wont go against your back and will do what you say. Please. Just stop." I begged him. Daryl had tears streaming down his face. He was crying along with Jay.