You Die Now

"Where do we go?" I looked around in circles puzzled neighborhood was starting to get foggy. I could barely see two feet in front of me. Aaron and Jesus catch up to me.

"Over there." Aaron points at a fenced  in area.  A cemetery. I look over at Aaron confused.

"It's our only option." He said. We ran over not sure if we could hop over the walls. We stopped for a few seconds I could hear dog in the distance.

"They're still on us." Aaron says.

"Come on. We got to go." Jesus says as we walk the perimeter trying to find an entrance. I get my knives out and let the boys in front of me.

"They're getting to close. I have to take some out. Maybe they'll trip over the bodies. Slow them down." I stab one of them.

"We can use it, use it as a chokepoint to slow them down. Harley." I could here Jesus as they found a broken down wall. They climb through it as I followed closely behind. The walker bodies started to pile up in front of the wall as a few made it in.

"It's too foggy I can't see." I tried to make my way over to them.

"We're gonna get lost in here." Aaron says as they carry Eugene.

"Follow the wall. There has to be a gate somewhere." Jesus says as I was right behind them.

"There! Hold on. Take him." Jesus runs up to the gate and pulls on it. I run over and help pull on it. It wouldn't budge.

I turn around and watch as we were surrounded by walkers. Aaron and Jesus tried to lift Eugene up and over the wall but he was too heavy.

"They're coming." I warn them as the walkers were getting closer. Aaron and Jesus stand beside me as the walkers got close. We take a few out and then hear it.

They were whispering. Eugene was right. They were talking among themselves. I look over at Aaron and Jesus as they had the same worried expression I had.

"More coming." I get my knives ready.  I turn at the sound of the gates raddling. It was Michonne and a few others trying to help Eugene open them.

"Get him out of here. Go, I got this!" Jesus tells Aaron as he takes off for the gate. I take out another walker as Jesus pushes through. He was going to clear the whole cemetary.

"Jesus! Harley! Come on!" Aaron yells as I turn around and see they made it over the gate. I clear my way back as Jesus was in front of me. Two walkers were next to him. He stabs one of them and goes for the other. I stab two that were beside me and turn around to see the walker dodge Jesus's swords and stabs him. I stood there in complete and utter shock.

"No!" Aaron screamed. I watched as Jesus's body hit the ground as the walker turns to me.  I look back at the walkers as my breathing started to pick up.

"Harley run!" Michonne yells. I back up but was cornered. I stab a few walkers that were around me as the others came back over to help. One of the walkers had a knife that was getting closer. He swung his knife in the air as I dodge it. I spin around and kick him to the ground as another one comes up and slices my arm. I screamed loud as the blood was sleeping out of my arm. I was not expecting to get cut like a kabob a on night like this. The burning was killing me as I clutch my arm to my chest. An arrow goes through those walkers heads as I look up.

"Daryl!" I called over as he runs to me.

"You ok?" He says and looks at my arm that was now gushing out with blood. He rips part of his shirt and wraps it around my arm.

"I am now." I winced. I could hear Dog barking beside us as the walkers were cleared. We walk over to the walker that killed Jesus.

"Hey. Come here." Daryl tells Michonne as she keeps a look out.