The Collector (Harry Styles FF)

Prologue

Harrys P.O.V

I like to call myself a collector of some sort. I know it's weird and no one would ever accept my "hobby". Ever since I can remember I wanted to conserve the beauty of women. When I turned 16 I granted myself that wish. One day I stumbled upon a girl with unbelievably beautiful blue eyes. I am aware of my good looks and I used them together with my charm to convince her to come home with me. I was surprised by how easy that was. After we had got home I took her to my cellar and started my first experiment. I cut her eyes out with a scalpel. When the scalpel touched her soft flesh I started to feel a strange sensation throughout my body. It was the feeling of satisfaction but stronger than I had ever felt it before. That was the beginning of my project to make the most beautiful doll ever.

After I had got some more parts for my lovely doll, I noticed that my cellar didn't offer enough room for my project so I rented a little cabin in the woods. There I put all of the things that I bought to conserve body parts and keep the skin young and beautiful. The day before I had stolen the torso from a 17 years old girl. In the cabin I put together the parts I already had. The only things that were still missing were stunning legs. I looked at the incomplete doll and I glanced at her gorgeous eyes and had the feeling that she was alive. I was overtook by the urge to give my magnificent doll a name that was as beautiful as her. Faith. I touched her face and told her:" Soon you'll be complete my darling.". As I told her these words it seemed to me as if she replied to me:" I can't wait my love."

To reach my goal as soon as possible I immediately left to search for the legs that could fit my lovely girl Faith.