Chapter 1

Harrys P.O.V

It was a dark, quiet night. I was on my way to the most crowded spot in town. The club Déjà-vu. There you could meet many young, gorgeous and unique types of girls that wanted to be taken out by a handsome guy like me. I got most of the parts for my little girl Faith at this club. When I got there there were already a lot of people dancing, drinking and some even kissing passionately. I liked this atmosphere. It was easy going and very fun to be a part of. My eyes were gazing over the big room, searching for the legs I desire. After searching for a few minutes, I didn't find them. I decided to get myself a drink at the bar. The waitress knew me already, and thought of me as a strange guy. She never told me, but I was able to read her feelings when she was looking at me. I never really socialized with the people at the club but I was always able to get the girl I wanted.

''One glass of Scotch on ice, please.''

''Of course. Coming right away.'', was her answer.

While I was waiting for my whisky, I noticed a girl. Her looks weren't special or anything like that, but her legs...oh my god her legs...they would fit perfectly with my incomplete doll. She came to the bar and ordered a glass of sparkling wine. She seemed really cheap with her short, slutty black dress and her high heels made her look even cheaper and sluttier. That was fine. In fact, that was great. Because of that, I knew it would be easy to get her to come with me. I wanted to take my drink and sit down next to her, but then another girl entered the club. She was everything I wanted to see in a woman. She had brown, long, straight hair, red, full lips, special, sparkling eyes, an altogether beautiful face, her breasts were the perfect size and shape, her hips were not too big or too small and her legs exactly what I was looking for right now. Even better than the legs of the slutty whore next to me. But in my mind I felt guilty. How could I, having spent years with my lovely Faith, ever lust for another woman. That didn't seem right to me. But still, that couldn't stop me from wanting to talk to that girl. I got up, put on my sweetest smile and emptied my glass. My glare focused on her body all the way from the bar to where she was. I was so stunned by her beauty that the way to her felt like an eternity. Once I reached her she looked at me with a lovely smile. 

''Hi, love. What's your name?'', I started talking to her.

''Excuse me, but if you want to know my name, you have to let me know yours first.''

I liked that answer. It showed that she had class and wasn't a girl for one night.

''Oh, sorry. My name's Harry, so how is yours then?'', I asked, impatiently waiting to know how this angel in disguise was called.

''Angelique. Nice to meet you'', she replied.

What a perfect name for such an angelic creature. I started to like her more and more. But the thought of Faith waiting for her legs at our little cabin in the woods hurt me. How could I be so heartless and talk to another girl when I already had a girlfriend as perfect as my doll.

''What a beautiful name. It suits you. Do you want to have a drink with me?''

''That would be nice, a scotch please.'', she told me. 

Angeliques P.O.V

Today I decided to go to the club Déjà-vu. I was pretty bored these last few days and wanted to have some fun. When I entered the club I saw a handsome guy sitting at the bar, drinking a scotch. He was the most handsome guy I have ever seen. He had perfectly shaped, green eyes, styled brown hair, some sexy tattoos on his arms and a very muscular body. I was blown away by him. Suddenly, he started to look at me. My eyes changed directions as quick as possible,not wanting to be caught looking at him. I noticed how he got up and started moving toward me. Once he reached me, I tried to show him my best laugh. He started talking.

''Hi, love. What's your name?'', he asked me.

I get asked things like this often, so I decided to play around with him a bit to see if his personality was as good as his looks.

''Excuse me, but if you want to know my name, you have to let me know yours first.'', I told him.

''Oh, sorry. My name's Harry, so how is yours then?'', he asked me.

Perfect! I was very pleased with this answer.

''Angelique. Nice to meet you'', I decided that I could tell him my name now.

''What a beautiful name. It suits you. Do you want to have a drink with me?''

''That would be nice, a scotch please.'', I told him.

We went to the bar together and he orderes two glasses of scotch on ice. While we were waiting for our drinks, he started talking to me. 

''Why is such a beautiful girl alone at a club like the Déjà-vu?'', he looked straight into my eyes.

I was lost in his stare for a few seconds and forgot to answer his question.

''Angelique, did you listen to me?''

''Yes, sorry. I was bored at home and decided to come here to have a little bit of fun.''

''If you're with me you're going to have a lot of fun.''

We talked for an endless amount of time. He was really nice but there was something about him that didn't seem right at all. We went to a house in the woods, which was his and there something strange happened.

Author note:

This is the first chapter of our work ''The Collector''. We hoped you liked it. It's something different but we hope that that fact doesn't scare you. If you want to, you can follow us on Instagram, which would be very nice. Please vote and let us know what you think. Sorry for mistakes but we currently have no time to correct them. We will do that as soon as possible :).

Instagram: lm_works