Chapter 6

Angelique's POV

''What are you doing here, Angelique?'', Harry screamed at me.

I was unable to say anything as a shiver went down my spine. Harry's eyes were very bleared and he looked as if he was in a place far away. Slowly his eyes became clearer and clearer and he seemed to be with me again. I still couldn't say a word because finding an explanation that wouldn't sound bad was hard. Before I could think of antything good he pulled me by my arm until we reached the entrance.

''You're just a stupid naive little girl. I don't have any use for you. Go home and never come back.''

I didn't know why he suddenly snapped like that. I could understand him getting mad, but he just went nuts. It was incomprehensible to me. I looked at the door and still stood under shock. For a few moments I didn't move and my mind was blank. Even though I didn't really know him I was really hurt. How can a person you don't even know hurt you this much? It was strange. But for some stupid reason the thought of him was so very beautiful to me. He was undoubtedly a bad person but he had something that I liked about him. What was I to do next? I couldn't think of anything. Knock on the door? Should I tell my parents? Should I tell my best friend Valarie? I decided to just go home for the beginning. And think of what to do tomorrow.

Harry's POV

What was she thinking? Just entering my house and nearly going into my bedroom. The sacred place I share with Faith. How could she try to invade our shared room? Luckily I decided to come back at the right moment. If I hesitated even a moment longer then Angelique would have seen her. She would have probably reported me to the police and that would have made it impossible to avoid killing her but I didn't want to. Why do I think about another woman like this. That wasn't right. I promised my love and life to Faith. And so did she. Why did Angelique change me this way in just one night? I didn't want this. She was a danger to my peaceful living together with my darling. Why did I go out that night? I shouldn't have done that. Why didn't I just settle for the slutty girl in the black dress? If I took her home with me, Faith would have already been complete. But it was impossible to change now. I had to do something. But what? How could I keep myself from meeting Angelique again? Move to another town? No, transporting Faith would endanger her and that was a risk I wasn't willing to take. So, what other options did I have left? Aside from killing her. None. But killing that girl wasn't a task I wanted to carry out either. I was at a complete loss of direction.

{ Don't forget to vote and comment! :) please thank you and we love you. X )