Chapter 5

Angelique P.O.V

Once I arrived at my home I laid down and tried to get some rest but I couldn't stop thinking about his terrified look. What was the reason for it? I couldn't quite find an explanation for it. My mind was trying to put the pieces together to get why he acted that way but it wasn't able to think straight. So I decided to go back to his cabin and confront him. I put my clothes and shoes back on and got on the way. After a long ride on my bike I reached my destination. I took a look at my watch and noticed that it was already 4 a.m. . The door was left open so I entered even though I knew that this might enrage him. Upon taking my first step into the house I noticed that strange smell from before but a lot stronger. I couldn't identify it but the closest thing that I could describe this as was rotteness. I tried to locate the smell and noticed an open door. I put my hand on the door knob and pushed it open a tiny bit. A wave of shock flashed through my body as someone grabbed my right arm and turned me around....

{ Sorry for another small chapter but we are really busy at the moment. We will try to give you a bigger chapter this weekend. I hope you enjoyed the new music video and try to break the record :). }